The Student Room Group

Teachers at Watford Grammar Girls School (WGGS)

What do people think of particular teachers at WGGS - are there any that people really like/hate or anything?
Original post by blurredlinez
What do people think of particular teachers at WGGS - are there any that people really like/hate or anything?

They are all amazing.
Original post by jenigma
They are all amazing.

ahahaa you must be one of the lucky ones that never had Mr Arnold, Mrs Meerabux or Madamme Jackson... they all so :s-smilie::biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
ahahaa you must be one of the lucky ones that never had Mr Arnold, Mrs Meerabux or Madamme Jackson... they all such tbh:s-smilie::biggrin:

Had them all. My favourites.
Original post by jenigma
Had them all. My favourites.

Well, I must say Mr A was a joker - he was so quirky, turning up in his velvet suits and crazy shoes - but he sucked as a teacher, he just spent most of our lessons showing us youtube videos of cats... but Mme J was just evil - she always shouted at us for doing nothing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well, I must say Mr A was a joker - he was so quirky, turning up in his velvet suits and crazy shoes - but he sucked as a teacher, he just spent most of our lessons showing us youtube videos of cats... and I really feel like Mr H looks like the lion from the Wizard of Oz...but Mme J was just evil - she never stfu about anything and always shouted at us for doing nothing.

Not sure what you're talking about!
They are all great teachers. I've left, unsure of who Mr.H is.
Original post by jenigma
Not sure what you're talking about!
They are all great teachers. I've left, unsure of who Mr.H is.

Mr Hall... the small one who seems nice but then he can be so mean!

Why does this thread even exist? I couldn't have gone to a better school or had better teachers than all those listed above :lol:
Reply 8

Whats your name

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow

Quick Reply

Latest