The Student Room Group

HD

UKCAT; 585
GCSE; 3A*, 5A ,4B ,1C(ENGLISH LANG)
As; Chem (C) , BIO (B) , MATHS (B) , F.MATHS (C) , GEOG (A)
A2 Predicted ; AAA CHEM ,BIO, MATHS
WE; 1 week hospital, 1 week care home, 1 week GP surgery, 1 week pharmacy
Extra; SJA , DofE Bronze , Maths tutoring
strong PS

Applying liverpool , lancaster, bristol

need advice on 4th uni n whether i have a chance at the first 3 choices?
plz help
not going to lie but don't bother applying for medicine this year round, apply for deferred entry.

Please don't take any offence to this but you will not get into any UK medical school this year round. Apply for deferred entry, say what you're doing in your gap year and you'll have a far greater chance of getting in
I'd love you so much if you ignored my advice and proved me wrong by getting into med school for 2015 entry
Reply 3
Original post by hukdealz
not going to lie but don't bother applying for medicine this year round, apply for deferred entry.

Please don't take any offence to this but you will not get into any UK medical school this year round. Apply for deferred entry, say what you're doing in your gap year and you'll have a far greater chance of getting in

Applying for deferred entry makes no positive difference to their chances. I'm guessing you're just confused though and mean they should apply after getting their A2s.
Reply 4
I'd love you so much if you ignored my advice and proved me wrong by getting into med school for 2015 entry

i will apply n then reapply no point deferred entry
Original post by Ronove
Applying for deferred entry makes no positive difference to their chances. I'm guessing you're just confused though and mean they should apply after getting their A2s.

if you say what you're doing in your gap year you're more likely to get a place for deferred entry than 2015 entry
Reply 6
if you say what you're doing in your gap year you're more likely to get a place for deferred entry than 2015 entry

Med schools are notoriously unwilling to give out deferred places...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending