The Student Room Group

His pants are 'pants'!

My new boyfriend is perfect in every way apart from his choice of underwear. He still wears the multipack briefs that his mum buys him. I thought all guys wore boxers and didn't know any lads over 10 who would still wear proper pants. The first time I saw them was when he was getting changed for football ar mine and I really had to stop myself giggling. I thought maybe he ran out of clean boxers but he often comes to mine before football and always has pants on. I'll be mortified if he's wearing pants when the time comes to take things further. Should I comment on his pants?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hardly significant but lol. Just make a subtle comment, don't want to come off too momish.
Original post by Anonymous
My new boyfriend is perfect in every way apart from his choice of underwear. He still wears the multipack briefs that his mum buys him. I thought all guys wore boxers and didn't know any lads over 10 who would still wear proper pants. The first time I saw them was when he was getting changed for football ar mine and I really had to stop myself giggling. I thought maybe he ran out of clean boxers but he often comes to mine before football and always has pants on. I'll be mortified if he's wearing pants when the time comes to take things further. Should I comment on his pants?

He'd particularly like it if you took them off for him...
No in all seriousness tell him I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Reply 3
You could perhaps get him some?
Surely the most important thing is that they are clean?
Reply 5
Original post by barnetlad

Yes that is most important. but why pants instead of boxers, that's not normal is it?
Reply 6
guys, what is the normal age when you switch from pants to boxers?

Any other girls with a pant wearing guy? They just look too much like girls knickers for my liking
Just tell him that you prefer boxers. I had an ex like this, and he refused to wear boxers because they were uncomfortable, lol. I think pants look awful, but he didn't really care. I guess that's one of the reasons why he's my ex...
Reply 8
Could it be that he only wears them for football? They offer extra support when exercising

Would you exercise without a bra?
I think some guys prefer pants while playing sports because they're supportive?
Original post by Wolf359
Could it be that he only wears them for football? They offer extra support when exercising

He doesn't change his underwear for football, he just takes off his joggers that he has worn during the day for lectures and puts his footy shorts on
Original post by Wolf359

ofcourse I wouldn't exercise without a bra, but guys bits can hardly be compared to our boobs!

My first girlfriend bought me Calvin Klein boxer-briefs in protest; while I quickly adapted, this seemingly innocuous lifestyle-adjustment has saddled me with an increasingly unmanageable penchant for high-fashion undergarments which my lower-middle-class salary is barely able to support.

In short(s): tread carefully.

Does it really matter? Really? At all?
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Does it really matter? Really? At all?

Not really, I just find it a bit strange for guys to wear pants which are more like knickers than boxers that normal guys wear
Not really, I just find it a bit strange for guys to wear pants which are more like knickers than boxers that normal guys wear

Lol. :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Buy him some boxers as a gift, and when he tries them on tell him he looks so manly in them. He should get the hint :borat:

Lmao at Borat.
Reply 17
Original post by Hydroxy
brb don't tell men what to wear
brb meninism
brb all women are rapists
brb male oppression

What does brb stand for? The only meaning I can find online is 'be right back' which doesn't make sense here.

Thanks
I just think OP wants to mention her boyfriend's underwear :teehee::rolleyes: Like, "OMG guess what my boyfriend wears!"
Original post by barnetlad

:lol: surely.

Ah, this thread gives me the giggles. I like this place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending