What stuff do girls hate when guys do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*What stuff do guys do that girls hate?
A lot of guys are awful at replying. :tongue:

Someone should make a thread about the opposite. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Leaving the toilet seat up I thought was seen by women as the 8th deadly sin almost.
Reply 4
I don't mind them leaving the toilet seat up, it's pretty easy to put it down and get on with life haha.
Original post by Mel1215
I don't mind them leaving the toilet seat up, it's pretty easy to put it down and get on with life haha.

When I brought this up with someone she said that it's easy to accidentally fall in if guys don't put the seat down...

Which leads me to wonder if girls have some kind of impaired vision for toilet seat purposes.
Um yeah i dont get why its always the man that has to put the toilet seat down and the girl never having to put the seat up.. double standard??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Some girls don't like watching football
Original post by Lyuz
Um yeah i dont get why its always the man that has to put the toilet seat down and the girl never having to put the seat up.. double standard??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is actually logical tbh - girls need it that way all of the time and guys need it that way some of the time too. Think of excreting like a democracy and it will all make sense.

That said, some guys seem to choose not to lift the seat under any circumstances, which leaves some nice droplets on the seat for everyone else to enjoy. Which both rules out the guy's need to lift the seat and incentivises the girl to do so. You can't win.
When they don't reply
Original post by TurboCretin
When I brought this up with someone she said that it's easy to accidentally fall in if guys don't put the seat down...

Which leads me to wonder if girls have some kind of impaired vision for toilet seat purposes.

Hahaha! I really can't imagine not noticing that the toilet seat is up! I think it's just another thing for a girl to moan over to be honest.
Original post by chocolatesauce
When they don't reply

Yeah but when you do reply to messages girls are like "omg... he's too needy".

Can't win. Tbh replying is more of a problem with women in my experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by datpiff

Posted from TSR Mobile

The funny thing is that girls agonise over the same thing ('will he think I'm being too keen?') even though guys couldn't care less, and sometimes just get bored of the game. I swear this sort of thing complicates matters for EVERYONE.
When we get cum in their hair
Original post by TurboCretin
The funny thing is that girls agonise over the same thing ('will he think I'm being too keen?') even though guys couldn't care less, and sometimes just get bored of the game. I swear this sort of thing complicates matters for EVERYONE.

That's why I just cut the **** and call or just get straight to the point and use text to organise a face to face. Text is pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
When they randomly change :cry2:
When they post long misogynistic rants on TSR basically laying the blame for everything that has gone wrong in their life on women for not showing him enough attention/showing him too much attention despite being ugly/wanting just sex/wanting a relationship/friendzoning...
When they snore! My bf and both my cats are awful for snoring so its all I ever hear. Can even hear it through ear plugs sometimes :frown:

Also when they blow their farts or burps over to you. Not every guy does this but I know a lot who do. Burping and farting is fine but there's no need to do it directly in someone's face or purposefully blow it over to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by datpiff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really and I'm talking especially when you're in a relationships
I don't understand why it matters if a guy doesn't reply, he's obviously got things to do and you've probably got things to do. Doesn't necessarily mean he has 'better things to do' than talk to you. It gets boring if you have to keep talking every minute of every day and you'd probably get sick of each other if you keep it up after the initial stage of 'getting to know each other'.

I don't reply right away and if a guy breaks up with me for that, that's okay, it was the right decision for me to not reply :lol:

But that said, why do some guys put their hands down their pants when on the couch? Like what is happening under there? :lol:

Edit: pants meaning trousers. Soz I was Americanized at birth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending