The Student Room Group

First Year Anniversary Gifts for Him

So obviously my first year anniversary is coming up, and I was wondering what to get for my boyfriend. I'm kinda interested in something DIY, but I don't think I really want to do something ridiculously cheesy or romantic.

Any ideas?
Reply 1
I am in the exact same position, maybe you should make little cards (12 of them, one for each month) and write on the back 12 things you like (or love) about him. Or instead, maybe just a small collage of pictures of you guys together in the shape of a heart or something. It's not bad to be romantic for your first year (but don't be overly cheesy)
ps I did this for my boyfriend before we both moved to uni (a few weeks ago) and he isn't the soppy sort but he loved it
Reply 2
I did an album of pictures that were taken in our first year together. Of all the dates and times we hung out. I then I wrote little things next to the photos about why I love him. He really liked that.
Original post by megan.louise
So obviously my first year anniversary is coming up, and I was wondering what to get for my boyfriend. I'm kinda interested in something DIY, but I don't think I really want to do something ridiculously cheesy or romantic.

Any ideas?

Sex Sex Sex sex! !!!!! Yaaaay yaaaay yaay!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think DIY ideas are great, I definitely recommend doing something personal to you both, and maybe reflects the memories you've had together the past year. Like Moltica and Tasha0 said photo collages/albums are a great idea. You could draw a picture of you both, or even make a scrapbook? One think I did (which might seem silly) was make my boyfriend a jar of stars, one for every day we'd been together. I actually did a blog post on it http://lifeasapetite.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/coffee-jar-crafts-anniversary-gift-idea.html if you wanted to have a look :smile: Good luck and would love to hear what you ended up doing :smile: x
Original post by megan.louise

Any ideas?

I found that in the first year I found out a lot about my boyfriend than I ever did before (we were really close friends), so I'm planning on getting him loads of little things which he likes that I learnt about during that time...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending