The Student Room Group

OCR A2 History - Development of British Democracy

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else was doing this course and had any revision material/notes they could potentially share?

Thanks!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Which period does this cover? Is it the development of democracy within 19th century Britain or does it cover a wider scope?
Reply 3
Original post by AndrewGrace
Which period does this cover? Is it the development of democracy within 19th century Britain or does it cover a wider scope?

It covers 1868 - 1997, quite a wide scope.
You're right that is a wide scope, i've never seen anything that goes beyond 1918 really, any resources i have will cover the period 1867-1915 but nothing beyond that. Perhaps Get Revising will have something, but that's all i can offer
Reply 5
Original post by AndrewGrace
You're right that is a wide scope, i've never seen anything that goes beyond 1918 really, any resources i have will cover the period 1867-1915 but nothing beyond that. Perhaps Get Revising will have something, but that's all i can offer

Any resources would help! thanks
Original post by hmanblackman
Any resources would help! thanks

Attached is a powerpoint that covers the period 1867-1915.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending