The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

sent deposit. confirmation?

hi, i received my room details for campus accomodation a while ago and had to send my deposit by a certain date to ensure i got the room. i sent this within plenty of time, (1st September to be there by the 8th)Am i supposed to have heard anything by now? i have checked my bank, and the deposit hasn't been taken out of my account. surely if i had missed the date they would have notified me that the room was no longer mine?? ive tried ringing but its the weekend obv! ill ring first thing tomorrow just wondered if anyone knew anything!

thanks a lot xx

posted this on aston site aswel.
Reply 1
nope i havnt heard anything either, thought they would have confirmed our accom by now, but apparntly the aston admin is pretty rubbish! noticed you're from hull - im from beverley! glad there's a fellow hullian going to aston!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
yeah im a bit worried! u noticed whether the deposit has come out of ur bank? i work in beverley! somerfields petrol station by the beck? friends with mike oliver, lauren gill.. couple of others u might know them :-) xx
Reply 3
I persuaded my mum to pay the deposit so not sure if its come out of her bank yet - il get back to you on that! haha yep i went to school with mike, do you know natalie sissons? shes just left somerfield this week i think. proper looking forward to going to aston - 6 days! add me on msn if yu got it - [email protected] :smile:

Latest