The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends ...if I see a physio then no because they are normally applying a lot of pressure to an injured area. A more casual massage then, yes.

My general hornyness is through the roof.
Original post by Mankytoes
Hmm, I've had one massage and I got pretty turned on, even though I didn't think she was that fit. I can see why people go for the happy ending.

I keep dreaming of her doing that for me.

Original post by Tomsta
It depends on what kind of massage you're giving and where the girl is sensitive, erogenous zones will get most girls aroused

Yeah she massages my inner thighs and... I like it! I want to ask her just to do that. How?

Original post by gemmam
I did NVQ Beauty Therapy when I was younger; I remember the tutor telling us it wasn't unusual for men to get "excited" during a massage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep her massage has me excited. I mean after she has gone, as I am so horny I end up fapping and thinking of her.

Original post by Dr Pesto
If she's been doing it for a while, she's probably used to blokes getting awkward knob ons so I doubt she'll think much of it. I also doubt it means anything that she's massaging you thighs more than before, I think that's just wishful thinking pal :wink:

She does massage my inner thighs and I would like to ask her just to do that without massaging anywhere else. How to ask?

She gets me so excited, after she leaves, I end up fapping to her picture to relieve myself.
Reply 22
Original post by rahulchopra30
I keep dreaming of her doing that for me.

Yeah she massages my inner thighs and... I like it! I want to ask her just to do that. How?

Yep her massage has me excited. I mean after she has gone, as I am so horny I end up fapping and thinking of her.

She does massage my inner thighs and I would like to ask her just to do that without massaging anywhere else. How to ask?

She gets me so excited, after she leaves, I end up fapping to her picture to relieve myself.

You wanna ask her out, then just do it ask her for drinks
Original post by Tomsta
You wanna ask her out, then just do it ask her for drinks

What to say?
She wants to have you inside her by the sound of it
Reply 25
What to say?

Something along the lines of, "You doing anything tonight? how about me and you go for drinks"
Original post by Guy Secretan
She wants to have you inside her by the sound of it

Really? How come? I have begun to like her in that way. What do I say?

Original post by Tomsta
Something along the lines of, "You doing anything tonight? how about me and you go for drinks"

Could do... you mean immediately after I've reclothed? Or wait to text her when she's gone?
Reply 27
Really? How come? I have begun to like her in that way. What do I say?

Could do... you mean immediately after I've reclothed? Or wait to text her when she's gone?

In person is best wait a bit after reclothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slightly embarassing. I just started working, been gyming at the work gym and saw a flyer for a mobile masseuse. Just got paid that day, and thought what the hey, let's do it. I booked about five sessions in one go.

The masseuse who turned up was an attractive girl who looked like she was in her late twenties. Did I find her attractive? Yes. Though perhaps, put her next to Cheryl or Pixie Lott or someone, probably wouldn't stand out. But when I stripped down to lie down on the bed and she was in these tight leggings, damn she looked fine. I mean what legs!

Anyhow, she's visited me twice now. On the 3rd time she started massaging me and I started to feel aroused when she was doing my glutes (butt) and thighs. I really liked it. When I had to turn over, I was pretty erect and it was obvious through the sheets.

She accidentally touched my penis when massaging my leg. I felt awkward and didn't say anything (god it felt good though). She just used the sheet to push it to one side. Other than that, no awkward moments, though I am rock hard after she finishes and have to hide it whilst I get up and get changed to pay her.

Every time she leaves I feel so horny and have fapped off to her. Is this normal? I find her even hotter than when she first walked in now. Does it mean anything that she has started to massage more inside my thighs than the first time?

Also she randomly kissed me on both cheeks before leaving the other day.

What does it mean, what to do? Is there any way to release the energy other than fapping off? I do really enjoy the massage, especially the leg parts.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you get a crush on your masseuse despite not thinking of them that way at the beginning?

That is ****ing awesome if true. I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I reckon it'll escalate, just as long as you keep your mouth shut otherwise you'll break the spell.
Keep dreaming :rolleyes:
Original post by keturah
Keep dreaming :rolleyes:

Haha she does really massage there though. Whilst doing my back she seems to talk real seductively as well.

Tbh, when I've calmed down, I don't fancy her that much, it's when and just after she has massaged me.

Thoughts?
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
That is ****ing awesome if true. I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I reckon it'll escalate, just as long as you keep your mouth shut otherwise you'll break the spell.

Okay. So in that case, I won't ask her out. I'll bide my time and wait yeah?

I mean her massages are epic. It's just I get embarassed as she makes me so so hard. I love it when she massages my thighs and wish she would just do that than move down my leg tbg. But I'm too scared to ask for that!

She does text me, but just about the massage appointment. I feel so lucky to have a hot masseuse, but worried because I can't keep myself from getting well erect when she visits!

What are your recommendations?
Okay. So in that case, I won't ask her out. I'll bide my time and wait yeah?

I mean her massages are epic. It's just I get embarassed as she makes me so so hard. I love it when she massages my thighs and wish she would just do that than move down my leg tbg. But I'm too scared to ask for that!

She does text me, but just about the massage appointment. I feel so lucky to have a hot masseuse, but worried because I can't keep myself from getting well erect when she visits!

What are your recommendations?

I'm not 100% sure what the best way to go is but I reckon what happens next isn't up to you. She's not blind, I imagine she knows perfectly well what's going on and what you want, and probably enjoys the dance if you're not a creep. You can't say anything while lying on the table because then all professionalism goes out of the window... unless she does something that sends a clear signal and can't really be misinterpreted... but in the mean time, just enjoy it. The embarrassment is part of the fun, central to the fun in fact. The fact that it's supposed to be a 'professional' situation that has an unspoken sexual tension is exciting. I would love to be in your shoes. Seeing as she's going slightly further with you each time, I'd just let things continue until either she does something or she drives you to the point where you can't not say something.
(edited 9 years ago)
Slightly embarassing. I just started working, been gyming at the work gym and saw a flyer for a mobile masseuse. Just got paid that day, and thought what the hey, let's do it. I booked about five sessions in one go.

The masseuse who turned up was an attractive girl who looked like she was in her late twenties. Did I find her attractive? Yes. Though perhaps, put her next to Cheryl or Pixie Lott or someone, probably wouldn't stand out. But when I stripped down to lie down on the bed and she was in these tight leggings, damn she looked fine. I mean what legs!

Anyhow, she's visited me twice now. On the 3rd time she started massaging me and I started to feel aroused when she was doing my glutes (butt) and thighs. I really liked it. When I had to turn over, I was pretty erect and it was obvious through the sheets.

She accidentally touched my penis when massaging my leg. I felt awkward and didn't say anything (god it felt good though). She just used the sheet to push it to one side. Other than that, no awkward moments, though I am rock hard after she finishes and have to hide it whilst I get up and get changed to pay her.

Every time she leaves I feel so horny and have fapped off to her. Is this normal? I find her even hotter than when she first walked in now. Does it mean anything that she has started to massage more inside my thighs than the first time?

Also she randomly kissed me on both cheeks before leaving the other day.

What does it mean, what to do? Is there any way to release the energy other than fapping off? I do really enjoy the massage, especially the leg parts.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you get a crush on your masseuse despite not thinking of them that way at the beginning?

How much were the 5 massages in total?
I'm not 100% sure what the best way to go is but I reckon what happens next isn't up to you. She's not blind, I imagine she knows perfectly well what's going on and what you want, and probably enjoys the dance if you're not a creep. You can't say anything while lying on the table because then all professionalism goes out of the window... unless she does something that sends a clear signal and can't really be misinterpreted... but in the mean time, just enjoy it. The embarrassment is part of the fun, central to the fun in fact. The fact that it's supposed to be a 'professional' situation that has an unspoken sexual tension is exciting. I would love to be in your shoes. Seeing as she's going slightly further with you each time, I'd just let things continue until either she does something or she drives you to the point where you can't not say something.

Good advice! Yeah I see your point. She seems to be going slightly further each time. Last time she even sort of seductively said "I'm so glad you're enjoying this after a long day at work." whilst she was massaging my glutes. She is fun so I will lie down and enjoy!

Thanks, will keep you updated.
Original post by ΘTheta
How much were the 5 massages in total?

Normal price for the capital really. I know what you're thinking, but I don't think she is doing it to increase her tip or anything. I tipped her from day one, because it was a great massage. She talks to me whilst she massages me and is really fun.

Advice?

The sexual tension is palpable! Yeah agreed, she knows what she's doing and I like it. I think she knows that too. Should I not text her or anything? I mean we text with regards to appointments. But okay otherwise I will lie down and enjoy it. I'm worried that if I don't give a signal she might move on though... what do you think? You seem to be an expert bro!

I really like her touch, she is driving me wild!
Haha she does really massage there though. Whilst doing my back she seems to talk real seductively as well.

Tbh, when I've calmed down, I don't fancy her that much, it's when and just after she has massaged me.

Thoughts?

I think it's all in your head.
Reply 38
OP Imma need you tp update this story if anything happens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read this as "after a marriage" :lolwut: Was thinking, God I hope so.

Latest

Trending

Trending