The Student Room Group

Do you get sexually aroused after a massage?

Slightly embarassing. I just started working, been gyming at the work gym and saw a flyer for a mobile masseuse. Just got paid that day, and thought what the hey, let's do it. I booked about five sessions in one go.

The masseuse who turned up was an attractive girl who looked like she was in her late twenties. Did I find her attractive? Yes. Though perhaps, put her next to Cheryl or Pixie Lott or someone, probably wouldn't stand out. But when I stripped down to lie down on the bed and she was in these tight leggings, damn she looked fine. I mean what legs!

Anyhow, she's visited me twice now. On the 3rd time she started massaging me and I started to feel aroused when she was doing my glutes (butt) and thighs. I really liked it. When I had to turn over, I was pretty erect and it was obvious through the sheets.

She accidentally touched my penis when massaging my leg. I felt awkward and didn't say anything (god it felt good though). She just used the sheet to push it to one side. Other than that, no awkward moments, though I am rock hard after she finishes and have to hide it whilst I get up and get changed to pay her.

Every time she leaves I feel so horny and have fapped off to her. Is this normal? I find her even hotter than when she first walked in now. Does it mean anything that she has started to massage more inside my thighs than the first time?

Also she randomly kissed me on both cheeks before leaving the other day.

What does it mean, what to do? Is there any way to release the energy other than fapping off? I do really enjoy the massage, especially the leg parts.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you get a crush on your masseuse despite not thinking of them that way at the beginning?

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you just ask her out?
Original post by Precious Illusions

Good point. I'm trying to figure out whether my feelings are because she is such a great masseuse. I really LOVE her massage. It makes me feel great. It's after she massaged me that I really feel an attraction. Although I do occasionally think about her, and can't wait to see her again for a massage.

I'm worried if she rejects me she won't be able to massage me anymore.

Your advice?
Original post by Precious Illusions

How would I do that if I were interested?

She gets me so horny during the massage. And afterward, I end up fapping whilst looking at her picture.
Hmm, I've had one massage and I got pretty turned on, even though I didn't think she was that fit. I can see why people go for the happy ending.
Reply 5
It depends on what kind of massage you're giving and where the girl is sensitive, erogenous zones will get most girls aroused
Reply 6
I did NVQ Beauty Therapy when I was younger; I remember the tutor telling us it wasn't unusual for men to get "excited" during a massage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
If she's been doing it for a while, she's probably used to blokes getting awkward knob ons so I doubt she'll think much of it. I also doubt it means anything that she's massaging you thighs more than before, I think that's just wishful thinking pal :wink:
I don't get aroused from massages, one of the joys of living in Singapore at one time was access to massages at dirt cheap prices, used to go for one at least once or twice per day at one time.

Anyway it is perfectly usual and normal to get aroused during a massage and most masseurs are familiar with this situation and should know how to ignore it. No romantic inclinations there.
Reply 9
Only Indians are horny enough to be aroused after a massage.

trololol
Not really, I just want them to stop trying to have sex with me and carry on massaging me. I'm a girl though.
Reply 11
Original post by ubisoft

trololol

Incorrect mate
If that was my I wouldnt care if she saw me erect infact that would just enhance the fantasy. But ask her if she does any other services say you have a groin injury and tell her to massage the muscle :biggrin:. But yeah just chat to her. Btw most massage places are dodgey and give other services like oral sex ect.
Well I've never had a massage from a masseuse so I can't really answer but I bet it's not the first time somebody has been aroused during a massage. You shouldn't be too embarrassed, a lot of actors get aroused when they're simulating sex on screen with their co-stars.
Reply 14
Original post by ubisoft

trololol

i usually get a boner kissing a girl
Reply 15
Original post by iamu
i usually get a boner kissing a girl

what level do you unlock that ability? and where do you catch that pokemon? i think i need to purchase some ultra pokeballs
Original post by xOHarriet
Not really, I just want them to stop trying to have sex with me and carry on massaging me. I'm a girl though.

Haha, I want to ask her to focus on my inner thighs (where she massages in toward my groin) because it feels so good. Would that sound okay or be crossing a line?

Original post by Alfissti
I don't get aroused from massages, one of the joys of living in Singapore at one time was access to massages at dirt cheap prices, used to go for one at least once or twice per day at one time.

Anyway it is perfectly usual and normal to get aroused during a massage and most masseurs are familiar with this situation and should know how to ignore it. No romantic inclinations there.

Lucky you. She has been massaging very inward on my thighs toward my groin. I really like that and want to ask her whether she can just do that, instead of moving down my leg. Can I ask her that? How best to?

Original post by Dr Pesto
If she's been doing it for a while, she's probably used to blokes getting awkward knob ons so I doubt she'll think much of it. I also doubt it means anything that she's massaging you thighs more than before, I think that's just wishful thinking pal :wink:

She has been moving more inward tbh. I really like that and would like to ask her to focus there completely. Is there a nice way to ask for that?
Original post by ubisoft

trololol

Very far from the truth.

Original post by rahulchopra30

Lucky you. She has been massaging very inward on my thighs toward my groin. I really like that and want to ask her whether she can just do that, instead of moving down my leg. Can I ask her that? How best to?

Tell her you have some pains at that certain spot from a certain workout and ask her to concentrate on that area or get another masseurs :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by rahulchopra30
Slightly embarassing. I just started working, been gyming at the work gym and saw a flyer for a mobile masseuse. Just got paid that day, and thought what the hey, let's do it. I booked about five sessions in one go.

The masseuse who turned up was an attractive girl who looked like she was in her late twenties. Did I find her attractive? Yes. Though perhaps, put her next to Cheryl or Pixie Lott or someone, probably wouldn't stand out. But when I stripped down to lie down on the bed and she was in these tight leggings, damn she looked fine. I mean what legs!

Anyhow, she's visited me twice now. On the 3rd time she started massaging me and I started to feel aroused when she was doing my glutes (butt) and thighs. I really liked it. When I had to turn over, I was pretty erect and it was obvious through the sheets.

She accidentally touched my penis when massaging my leg. I felt awkward and didn't say anything (god it felt good though). She just used the sheet to push it to one side. Other than that, no awkward moments, though I am rock hard after she finishes and have to hide it whilst I get up and get changed to pay her.

Every time she leaves I feel so horny and have fapped off to her. Is this normal? I find her even hotter than when she first walked in now. Does it mean anything that she has started to massage more inside my thighs than the first time?

Also she randomly kissed me on both cheeks before leaving the other day.

What does it mean, what to do? Is there any way to release the energy other than fapping off? I do really enjoy the massage, especially the leg parts.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you get a crush on your masseuse despite not thinking of them that way at the beginning?

You're such a creep. No wonder your friend won't introduce you to her friends.
Original post by Alfissti
Very far from the truth.

Tell her you have some pains at that certain spot from a certain workout and ask her to concentrate on that area or get another masseurs :biggrin:

How do you ask her just to massage my thigh?

Latest

Trending

Trending