The Student Room Group

Operating Department Practice 2015

Scroll to see replies

Thanks. I've only applied to Huddersfield and Hallam as I'm a mature student with a family so relocating isn't an option. I'm so nervous already I really want the place at Huddersfield

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goodluck2u
Thanks. I've only applied to Huddersfield and Hallam as I'm a mature student with a family so relocating isn't an option. I'm so nervous already I really want the place at Huddersfield

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here pretty much. Huddersfield is the only university I want to go to and if not there, then Sheffield Hallam. Im just really nervous for the interview! Do you know whether we will have to complete an english and maths test for hudds?
Not that I know of, it doesn't mention it in any of the info. I just want to know already lol. Hoping I get offered a place at both cos the required grades I need from access course are higher at Huddersfield so need Hallam as a back up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did you get on? did you get a place on the course?

sorry i know you posted this a few years back, i am currently applying for uni for the ODP course and too have my heart set. I was also in the same boat as you, i have my own business as a dog groomer and have decide its time to move careers and don't have any work experience as such working in a clinical environment. but have got a place at my local trust for the bank staff. so that will help boost my work experience.

Iv just had my interview for Oxford brookes uni. However Im hoping for teeside or Northumbria.

Quick Reply

Latest