The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It was good enough for the West's, it's good enough for me.
if gays can get married, don't know why siblings shouldn't. (srs)
Reply 4
All I'm gonna say is, it must be hard having a fit sister...
Original post by Veracity80
if gays can get married, don't know why siblings shouldn't. (srs)

because offsprings of incestuous sex are infinitely more susceptible to genetic deformities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanyapotter
because offsprings of incestuous sex are infinitely more susceptible to genetic deformities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If by "infinitely" you mean "about six times".

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah and gays account for 60% of aids cases
whats your point?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
If by "infinitely" you mean "about six times".

great, so we understand each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
great, so we understand each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think it should be illegal for people with hereditary illnesses to get together?
Original post by Veracity80
yeah and gays account for 60% of aids cases
whats your point?

my point is, incest is not a sexuality so stop referring to it as such and making these comparisons which are not viable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're not hurting anyone, so as long as they don't have kids they're free to canoodle.
my point is, incest is not a sexuality so stop referring to it as such and making these comparisons which are not viable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

incest isn't a sexuality. incest is a way of life :cool:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Do you think it should be illegal for people with hereditary illnesses to get together?

i definitely think it would be cruel to bring a child into the world who would be more likely to be subjected to genetic defects, both mental and physical, through incestuous sex. i don't think it should be illegal for people with hereditary illnesses to be together. i am weary about the strong correlation between emotional abuse and manipulation and incestuous relationships (especially father/daughter, mother/son) ones. two consenting adults who are siblings and are genuinely in love (with no hint of psychological abuse subjected by either party) is okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Siblings who live together usually do not find each other attractive due to some biological thing. There's probably an evolutionary reason why we are not attracted to our siblings equally why we are not attracted to our other close relatives.

However, should it be illegal? This is a tough one because although, they are more likely to have mutant children, so mutants are also likely to have mutant children. But it is not illegal for mutants to have children.

On balance I would say, yes it should be illegal because it keeps the human race as a whole away from passing on inherited illnesses.
No problem with it at all, as long as they do not have children/use protection during intercourse and are both consenting adults (and there is no evidence of 'grooming'/psychological abuse from a young age).
Original post by noobynoo
Siblings who live together usually do not find each other attractive due to some biological thing. There's probably an evolutionary reason why we are not attracted to our siblings equally why we are not attracted to our other close relatives.

However, should it be illegal? This is a tough one because although, they are more likely to have mutant children, so mutants are also likely to have mutant children. But it is not illegal for mutants to have children.

On balance I would say, yes it should be illegal because it keeps the human race as a whole away from passing on inherited illnesses.

Do these mutants have special powers too?
Sincest, gosh.
Original post by thechemistress
No problem with it at all, as long as they do not have children/use protection during intercourse and are both consenting adults (and there is no evidence of 'grooming'/psychological abuse from a young age).

i agree with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spanker
Do these mutants have special powers too?

Didn't you know that's where the X-Men came from?

Latest