The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey: 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by No brainer1
Has anyone received offers from surrey to study biomedical science.

I recieved one for AAB, I loved Surrey so will probably be the one i pick:smile:
I have also applied to oxford, kings(ABB offer), leicester (unconditonal offer) and lancaster :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by joycestick
I recieved one for AAB, I loved Surrey so will probably be the one i pick:smile:
I have also applied to oxford, kings(ABB offer), leicester (unconditonal offer) and lancaster :smile:

Congratulations! When did you send your application off and recieve your offer from surrey?
Original post by No brainer1
Congratulations! When did you send your application off and recieve your offer from surrey?

Thank you!:smile:
Um sent it off the Oxford deadline haha so the 15th, Surrey replied on the 28th:smile:
Reply 43
Did any one get any offers for biochemistry? I sent my application off on the 21st and so far I've heard back from Bath,kings and Leicester (uncondiotional)
Reply 44
Physics here :smile:
I'm going to be applying for psychology! Just need my predicted grades to be sent to my referee and I'm good to go!
Does anyone know how fast the psychology department reply?
I've applied to do Computer Science BSc. I've been invited to an applicant day next week. Does anyone know if it's a compulsory thing or more of an open day sort of thing?
Reply 47
I've applied to Biological Sciences, sent UCAS yesterday so now on the nervous wait :smile:

I'm a mature student currently on the Access to HE diploma.
Anyone applying for Law? I got an offer a few days ago :smile:
But wasn't expecting them to offer what they did, which is the same as Royal Holloway which I was sure was going to be my first choice, so now I'm struggling to choose between them! I loved Surrey and applied last year, I ruled them out when they upped their entry requirements, but thought I'd apply anyway!
Hello :smile: I've applied for vet med, but still waiting to hear back. Hope everyone's applications are going well!
Reply 50
Hey, I've applied for Accounting and Finance and I'm waiting to hear back too.
Anyone got an offer for English Literature yet?

Surrey is the final one I'm waiting on now...
just got an offer today for international hospitality management
Original post by ellw2803
Hey everyone, I have applied to study Midwifery at Surrey. I have just been invited to an applicant day on the 3rd of November, was wondering if anyone else is going on the same day? :smile:

I also applied to do midwifery at surrey and have an interview tomorrow! How was the applicant day?
Reply 54
Original post by 08kofficer
I also applied to do midwifery at surrey and have an interview tomorrow! How was the applicant day?

It was really good, I love Surrey! How did yours go? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellw2803
It was really good, I love Surrey! How did yours go? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some parts of the interview were challenging but I hope everything went really well. Fingers crossed. Do you have an interview there? X
I had an interview yesterday for mental health nursing (which could have gone sooooo much better), I know it is probably different for all the different courses but... How long did it take you guys to hear back after the interview?

(Also congrats on all the offers XD)
Reply 57
Original post by Cara_rose
Hi guys, I'm applying to Surrey for Psychology and I was just wondering if anyone had received their offer for the same subject.

Thanks!

I've applied for Psychology too! Have you got your offer yet? I got an acknowledgement email on Tuesday 18th!
Original post by ells1996
I've applied for Psychology too! Have you got your offer yet? I got an acknowledgement email on Tuesday 18th!

Yes, I've had my offer and I'm probably choosing it as my firm. I'm going to the applicant day in february :smile:
I got an email from surrey saying I've been invited to an applicant day and to check my portal to book one
But I checked and there's nothing there

I applied for psychology but I've not received an offer,

I'm so confused as to what this means

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending