University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey: 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cutiepatootie175
I got an offer for psychology!
Got it today
So happy!
Anyone going to one of the applicant days?

Hi! Congratulations on your offer! I'm applying for the same course! I'm really panicking because I don't think I'll get in. If you don't mind me asking what subjects are you studying and what grades did you get at AS?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Bambooza
Hi! Congratulations on your offer! I'm applying for the same course! I'm really panicking because I don't think I'll get in. If you don't mind me asking what subjects are you studying and what grades did you get at AS?

Hey thanks!
I study psychology, citizenship and applied science
At As I got ABBU (U in biology)
I'm predicted three A's
Hope you get an offer!!
Reply 82
Original post by PearJosh
I have applied for the same course, 2 weeks now since I sent it off. Have you got your offer yet?

Nope, not yet. Been about a week.
Is the "Work Placement Year" unique to university of Surrey or other universities in UK also offering it? Especially for undergraduate LLB courses.
Original post by akaayushkumar
Is the "Work Placement Year" unique to university of Surrey or other universities in UK also offering it? Especially for undergraduate LLB courses.

I can't speak for law, but all the unis I applied for (York, Cardiff, Aberdeen, leeds and Surrey) all over a placement year
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
I can't speak for law, but all the unis I applied for (York, Cardiff, Aberdeen, leeds and Surrey) all over a placement year

Mature student from Malaysia! Applied for English Literature and just received my acknowledgment email :biggrin:
Reply 87
Just received my offer for Mech Eng! Surrey will probably be my firm, as a Londoner it's not too far from home yet far enough to avoid my family. Perfect!
Reply 88
Original post by disillusion
Yes I am, are you applying for a lower offer or? X

Sorry for the late reply! Yeah I am, got an email today saying they received my application but unfortunately won't hear from them until after the deadline x
ABB for biotech. :smile:
Got offer for Business Management with Marketing 😃
Anyone going to the bioscience applicant day on 4th feb?
IB 36 Points for Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering
Original post by gingerlucy
I agree!! I'm applying for an English Lit and Creative writing course at Surrey and am not entirely convinced that I'll get the grades. Worth a try though, I guess!

Have you heard from them yet? I'm applying for the same course and I'm predicted just under what they're asking for.
Anyone have an offer for economics yet? Been nearly 2 months 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by rishikukadia
Hi, I'm applying at Surrey University for Accounting and Finance. I am currently studying BTEC Diploma in Business , and Diploma In ICT. I should get 560 UCAS Points Hopefully. I have done my Personal Statement. What are you going to pick. Do you think I could get in to surrey.

I am doing BTEC Diploma in Business as well and I have applied for Accounting and Finance in Surrey. I think they will consider you as you have enough points, its just the English ad Maths GCSE they require A in Maths an A-C in English. Have you got your reply yet?
Reply 96
Has anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance yet?
Original post by o_tasha
Has anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance yet?

hey got an offer from surrey today for accounting and finance :colondollar:

good luck
woop got an offer from surrey for accounting and finance !!:biggrin:
Original post by dee1995
hey got an offer from surrey today for accounting and finance :colondollar:

good luck

Thats great what did they give you an offer on and yes i got the A in math and an C in english.

Quick Reply