The Student Room Group

Isit just me or are people looking younger?

I remember the time when 6form guys were 6ft something with facial hair and looked like men! Now they are like 5ft 6 and look younger than ever! I can't tell the difference between a 12 year old and an 8 year old anymore! Basically everyone is looking and acting younger compared to their age groups in the past! does anyone else find this?? i cant work out why
Reply 1
Female hormones in our water supply.
Reply 2
i think this more by design than accident

...although now you mention it the water has been a little odd lately :smile:
Yeah it does seem people look younger than ever, they start doing things at a younger age as well.
Reply 4

...although now you mention it the water has been a little odd lately

It's all a Zionist conspiracy, apparently.
Reply 5
It's because we're getting older. Funny world isn't it.
Reply 6
they are
Ummm is this a serious question?

It's because you're getting older.
Reply 8
Everyone always think that I look younger than my age. They seem to think that I'm 14 or 15. Trust me, it's better to look younger than older. You'll be thankful for it when you're 35 :wink:
Same here PixelHoney. I'm 18 and some people have actually said I look 15. It's annoying when they don't want to let you in at gigs and stuff, but yeah, probably good in the long run.

Most people in my sixth form (when I was still at sixth form) "were 6ft something with facial hair and looked like men". I thought I was the exception!
Reply 10
I am unsure; I get the opposite reaction. I am 18 but people think I look older.

Most people think I look 21, but once at work a Customer said I look like I am 25.

:eek: :frown:
mipmapped
It's all a Zionist conspiracy, apparently.

I thought it was the CIA. :hmmmm2:

Latest

Trending

Trending