The Student Room Group

Guys answer this, is it true that you either have feelings for a girl or you don't?

Is it true that a man either has feelings for you or he doesn't? Is it that black and white? I've read it in lots of places so assumed it's true but thought it would be interesting to ask. Can a man have a little feeling for a female but not enough to want to be around her a lot etc?
Not for me, I either like a girl or not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its always been like that for me.
I either like a girl, or I don't at all. (I'm talking about being attracted it to them with the hope of becoming more than friends, not talking about friendships)

However being sexually attracted to a girl is different. But that just takes into account being physically attracted to them, not the possibility of them becoming your gf.
Original post by Uosaf
I either like a girl, or I don't at all. (I'm talking about being attracted it to them with the hope of becoming more than friends, not talking about friendships)

However being sexually attracted to a girl is different. But that just takes into account being physically attracted to them, not the possibility of them becoming your gf.

Agreed, this dude for president

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Uosaf

So could you not be sexually attracted and have slight feelings. I wonder how many relationships are based just on sexual attraction then rather than feelings. Or do feelings have to be there
Reply 5
Oh you mean between the time when you've had 1 beer and 5 beers?
I'm not like that at all, it's rarely that simple.
Original post by Dr Pesto

Don't lie dr, JUST TELL ME THE DAMN RESULT!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Surely it's only common sense that in a romantic context you either like someone or you don't at any given moment. That's not to say those feelings are set in stone for your entire relationship.
Reply 9
Original post by Dr Pesto

Explain
Original post by inthedark1
Is it true that a man either has feelings for you or he doesn't? Is it that black and white? I've read it in lots of places so assumed it's true but thought it would be interesting to ask. Can a man have a little feeling for a female but not enough to want to be around her a lot etc?

In a romantic sense yes, it's pretty clear cut whether I have feelings for a girl or not and all things being equal it wouldn't change.

Of course people do change though so over time my opinions may be altered. Looking back at the girls I've known a while, some of the most attractive ones now were at one point insufferably annoying, and some of the girls I liked then I can't stand now.
Reply 11
Original post by inthedark1

Well... Having feelings is a difficult question... I have feelings for one of my female friends, in that I want her to be safe and happy, whilst also never wanting to date her. I have another girl in my collage I'd like to get to know, but not because I'd want to ask her out. i think it's very much the same as with girls. You can like and have feelings for someone, whilst not wanting to date them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending