The Student Room Group

I'm too afraid to speak to her....

Ok, so there is a girl that I met at Uni who I got on really well with and I liked her but waited 2 years to tell her. I asked her if she was seeing anyone and her response was "Yeah, I' am. Are you?" to which I said back "No, you probably know why I asked now - still friends, yeah? To which she said "Of course!" Everything was fine for about a week and then she blocked me on Facebook wasn't retuning texts. I asked her what was wrong... to which she said she didn't want to give me false hope.
I seen her in town (a month later) unplanned - she smiled and started walking towards me. I just smiled politely back and walked on. I then seen her again in town a month after that and when I passed her she was literally shaking, but she didn't look round at me. Five minutes later we saw each other on either side of the traffic lights - she looked like she was stressed and panicked. That was about a year ago - we haven't seen each other until now (as we have both been away from uni for a year on placement)
Fast forward to now.... the first day back we didn't make eye contact and then I'm pretty sure legged it after the induction. The second day we made eye contact for a brief second... I tried to brave a smile - and she looked rather pissed off. At the end of the lecture - when we were leaving her and friend were giggling and smiling (and the friend was trying to push her up the stairs towards me) and I'm pretty sure she said go and talk to him then.
I feel like I have to talk to her about what happened - as when I'm sitting in the same room as her my heart starts racing at 100mph an hour! - To be honest I want to drop out of uni for a year then go back next year so I can sit in a lecture theatre without panicking!
Reply 1
Grow a set
Reply 2
Sounds like she thinks you're stalking her.

(Which it seems you have been for over a year.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending