The Student Room Group

Best uni friends?

Who would you guys say are/have been your best uni friends? Coursemates, flatmates or people you met at clubs/societies? I'm worried I'll be alone the whole year because I don't really click with my flatmates, and didn't really make any friends in freshers week.
Reply 1
chip penny and used napkin
Reply 2
Original post by treejoe4
chip penny and used napkin

hahahaha yes agreed.

Coursemates. They're always around and will help you with stuff.
A mixture, but mostly coursemates, club/society people and people met at random. You're thrown in together with flatmates so whilst it's likely you'll find a few things in common, it's quite unlikely that you'll become best friends.

You have plenty of time. :fluffy: Jus do the things that interest you and people will show up!
my flat mates just go out drink and party, so friendship wit them is out the question. other couremates prolly become more stronger friends, and anyone else who has similar aspirations as i can resonate with em.
Reply 5
Won't people have already made groups during Fresher's week and know people on their course already meaning it's hard to introduce yourself?
Mine was the first flatmate I met. Helped me move my stuff in after we broke down just down the road from the accomodation and the taxi driver just dumped the stuff in the car park. Then we lived together in second year and came back together after our year abroads.
Reply 7
Original post by SirMasterKey
Mine was the first flatmate I met. Helped me move my stuff in after we broke down just down the road from the accomodation and the taxi driver just dumped the stuff in the car park. Then we lived together in second year and came back together after our year abroads.

Wow that's convenient
Original post by 870136
Wow that's convenient

Very. Almost like it was fate.
Reply 9
Original post by SirMasterKey
Very. Almost like it was fate.

I don't like fate, it always seems to screw me over :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending