The Student Room Group

Friend zone or not?

Basically I went on a date Friday night, then we cuddled in my bed and watched a movie but I could tell she wasn't the sex on a first date type. She told me after all this that she wants to get to know me as good friends then see where it goes from there as far as a relationship. Is this a dead end or just a cautious girl?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allforza2
Basically I went on a date Friday night, then we cuddled in my bed and watched a movie but I could tell she wasn't the sex on a first date type. She told me after all this that she wants to get to know me as good friends then see where it goes from there as far as a relationship. Is this a dead end or just a cautious girl?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont worry seems like she is just being cautious. Also cuddling in bed on the first date is hardly a slow first date.
if it's only your first date then it makes sense that she wants to get to know you before you go any further, you're not in the friend zone :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks guys. I've just had some housemates who bring back girls the same day they meet them and have sex with them. I don't want to do that to a girl but at the same time I don't want to be indecisive. So that's why I asked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending