The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am picturing Meg Griffin here. Not sure if there's much hope for you.
How can you call them friends if they make you feel like sh*t?
Reply 3
They're not your friends. Simple as that. Time to move on, and although you say that you can't because they're your only "friends" if they're really bullying you, they aren't.
On the other hand, if they're teasing, having a little fun, but it's not quite that bad, it's time to stick up for yourself. Stand up and say "Let's not go there" or "I'd really rather you guys didn't talk about that". If they're friends they'll get it, if not go to my original sentence.
That's stupid, get some new friends. Honestly.
Reply 5
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I am picturing Meg Griffin here. Not sure if there's much hope for you.

:confused::confused: Maybe I'll have to endure them till I finish my school.
What do they say or do that makes you feel you're being bullied?
Reply 7
Original post by black_mamba
How can you call them friends if they make you feel like sh*t?

I have no other options. They are the only ones who actually talk to me. If I leave the group now, they'll start to mess with my life.
'Bullied'? Is that an exaggeration?
How are you calling these people your friends?!
Reply 9
Original post by Freudian Slip

They make me me do embarrassing things. If I don't follow their instruction they make fun of me in front of the whole class
Reply 10
Original post by Freudian Slip

They make me eat their leftovers. They have practically ruined my mental state of mind.
Reply 11
Original post by jenigma
'Bullied'? Is that an exaggeration?
How are you calling these people your friends?!

Its ts a situation where if I leave them I fall into bigger troubles. I have to endure them for another 7 months.
Original post by NerdyMeg
They make me me do embarrassing things. If I don't follow their instruction they make fun of me in front of the whole class

:erm:

No, these people are not friends; in fact, they sound vile. I know you say they are your 'only friends', but I really think you'd fare better on your own than in their continued company! I'd try and break contact or go so far as to report these people, if I were you.
Reply 13
Original post by Zaros
They're not your friends. Simple as that. Time to move on, and although you say that you can't because they're your only "friends" if they're really bullying you, they aren't.
On the other hand, if they're teasing, having a little fun, but it's not quite that bad, it's time to stick up for yourself. Stand up and say "Let's not go there" or "I'd really rather you guys didn't talk about that". If they're friends they'll get it, if not go to my original sentence.

I don't really have the courage. They once accused me of false things when I tried to leave their group. I was almost being expelled for those accusations.
No, you won't fall into "bigger troubles". Ask your teacher if you can move to different classes in the same year in order to avoid them "friends" that you thought were so. If you feel lonely there's always the internet :biggrin: But avoid dating sites.
Its ts a situation where if I leave them I fall into bigger troubles. I have to endure them for another 7 months.

Erm 'bigger troubles'?

A friendship is many things but it most definitely is not something you 'endure'.
I'd much rather be alone than with friends like that tbh
Reply 16
Original post by shawn_o1
No, you won't fall into "bigger troubles". Ask your teacher if you can move to different classes in the same year in order to avoid them. If you feel lonely there's always the internet :biggrin: But avoid dating sites.

I can't. My parents tried to talk to the teacher. When they came to know about this. They used to tease me saying that I am dependant on my parents for everything.
Reply 17
Original post by jenigma
Erm 'bigger troubles'?

A friendship is many things but it most definitely is not something you 'endure'.
I'd much rather be alone than with friends like that tbh

I want to be alone too. They are not letting me leave their group.
I can't. My parents tried to talk to the teacher. When they came to know about this. They used to tease me saying that I am dependant on my parents for everything.

If it really does get that serious, change school (or get a tutor for the remaining 7 months). You deserve more than those pretenders.
You need to stand up for yourself. Not in a really mean way, so that they dislike you, but maybe tease them back... your comebacks can be about their insecurities. Then they'll think twice about embarrassing you (as they run the risk of being embarrassed themselves).

Also them bullying you about that says a lot about their insecurities of being single. Maybe that's why they rushed into a relationship. Just tell them that you aren't insecure about being single unlike them. What can they say to that :tongue:

And once school is done, ditch those so called friends.

Latest

Trending

Trending