The Student Room Group

Doing As and A2 Economics together

Hi guys, i wasn't happy with my AS Economics results and i was thinking to retake both As modules and do them alongside my A2 exams. Has anyone here done this before and if so how did you find it?
Reply 1
Anybody?
Reply 2
bump
It's achievable, but are you motivated to revise the stuff you didn't get right first time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by lozasaurus99
It's achievable, but are you motivated to revise the stuff you didn't get right first time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know where i went wrong and what i need to do to make sure this doesn't happen again. A lot of hard work ahead and i'm willing to do it
Reply 5
I'm doing it in one year and I enjoy it very much! It does have many theories and diagrams to learn, but since you've already covered these before it'll be easier. Certainly a doable -thus far atleast- A-Level to do in a year!
Reply 6
Original post by *Stefan*
I'm doing it in one year and I enjoy it very much! It does have many theories and diagrams to learn, but since you've already covered these before it'll be easier. Certainly a doable -thus far atleast- A-Level to do in a year!

haha its great that you're enjoying it! I find it quite interesting too and yeah you're right there is a lot to remember and learn. But hopefully,as long as i put the work in, it should be alright!
Original post by CocoLoco521
haha its great that you're enjoying it! I find it quite interesting too and yeah you're right there is a lot to remember and learn. But hopefully,as long as i put the work in, it should be alright!

Really?? Good luck:smile: economics is not an easy subject like media/sociology/art etc etc..oops just realised this quote was for "stefan"
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending