The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath offer holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenway
I've got my unconditional offer! Congrats :smile:

How did you manage that and what will you be reading?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by ben60
May i know what your offer is?
What AS grades did u apply with?
And what are your predicted grades?
Thanks

Am an Indian student so my grades are very different from yours.My school granted predicted scores : 90-95/100 in all my subjects I.e. phy chem maths eng n fine arts.My conditional offer demands me to score 85% in aggregate as well as 85% in phy and maths.
Original post by ben60
May i know what your offer is?
What AS grades did u apply with?
And what are your predicted grades?
Thanks

Am an Indian student so my grades are very different from yours.My school granted predicted scores : 90-95/100 in all my subjects I.e. phy chem maths eng n fine arts.My conditional offer demands me to score 85% in aggregate as well as 85% in phy and maths.
Looks like they are so quick :biggrin: Good luck to everyone!
Original post by tanyasharma

Indian student here as well :smile: May I please know where have you applied and for what course?
Original post by halamadrid777
Indian student here as well :smile: May I please know where have you applied and for what course?

Applied to the following universities under the course product design engineering/ design engineering/mechanical engineering with advance desgin:
1. University of Bath
2. University of Glasgow
3.University of Bristol
4.University of Strathclyde
5 . Loughborough University

I regret that I didn't apply for Imperial.
Original post by Jaycollard
Got an offer from Bath one day after applying. A*AA for Economics with Politics.

What were you AS and predicted A grades?
I just got an offer to study Maths!! Predicted A*A*A* offer is A*AA. AS grades were AAAA, personal statement was 7/10 I would say.
Original post by Dcjctcac
I just got an offer to study Maths!! Predicted A*A*A* offer is A*AA. AS grades were AAAA, personal statement was 7/10 I would say.

Good job! I should have my application in by Oct 24th. Really hope I get an offer
Original post by idgentles
What were you AS and predicted A grades?

First year: Maths AS-A, Maths A2-A, Economics AS-A, Physics AS-B
Second year predicted: Maths A2-A*, Economics A2-A*, Physics A2-A, Gov & Pol AS-A
Original post by tanyasharma
Applied to the following universities under the course product design engineering/ design engineering/mechanical engineering with advance desgin:
1. University of Bath
2. University of Glasgow
3.University of Bristol
4.University of Strathclyde
5 . Loughborough University

I regret that I didn't apply for Imperial.

All the very best :smile: Great choices. :rolleyes:
Anyone get offers for the new management courses yet?
Reply 32
I got an offer for management and marketing tonight at Bath, hope this helps
Original post by a_97
I got an offer for management and marketing tonight at Bath, hope this helps

Congrats, what were you AS grades and how good would you say your PS was?
Reply 34
I did Politics (A), English Lit (B) and Psychology (A), I'd say it was decent :h:
Original post by a_97
I did Politics (A), English Lit (B) and Psychology (A), I'd say it was decent :h:

Wow congrats, what were your predicted grades/ what was your offer?
Original post by a_97

Also when did you apply/ get the offer?
Got an offer through for Biochemistry (With Placement) on Monday and Nat Sci (Masters with Placement) just now. So happy!
Original post by morgan314
Got an offer through for Biochemistry (With Placement) on Monday and Nat Sci (Masters with Placement) just now. So happy!

What were you AS grades?
Original post by idgentles
What were you AS grades?

AAAA predicted A*A*A*A* :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest