The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath offer holders 2015 entry

So my application only got sent to my universities yesterday and already I've received an offer from Bath to study Mathematics and Physics on their MPhys course, and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Tell us below and we can all be like OMG YAY

Connect to University of Bath here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got my unconditional offer! Congrats :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by geometrix
So my application only got sent to my universities yesterday and already I've received an offer from Bath to study Mathematics and Physics on their MPhys course, and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Tell us below and we can all be like OMG YAY

May i know what your offer was?
May i also know what AS grades you applied with?
Thanks!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ben60
May i know what your offer was?
May i also know what AS grades you applied with?
Thanks!! :smile:

Offer was A*AA, and my predicted grades are A*A*A :biggrin:
Reply 4
just got a conditional for maths with a year abroad! :smile: A* AA or A*AB with 2 in STEP
Reply 5
Just got an offer for Physics MPhys with a Year Abroad, A*AA :biggrin:
I got a conditional offer on Wednesday for Chemistry with Industrial Placement Year - I need AAB at A2 !! :biggrin: I got this after only sending my application off on Tuesday!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What were all of your AS grades and how good do you think your personal statement was?
Original post by idgentles
What were all of your AS grades and how good do you think your personal statement was?

Mine were ABCC and must've been good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HennersPD
Mine were ABCC and must've been good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. Great job, I hope I get an offer too :smile:
Got an offer from Bath for MPhys too! I was so relieved, though A*AA aren't exactly low grades (but I'm sure it'll be fine) A lot of people have told me that they loved Bath on the open day, but I never went to one - it was a bit of a last minute decision!
Reply 11
Original post by McCustard
Got an offer from Bath for MPhys too! I was so relieved, though A*AA aren't exactly low grades (but I'm sure it'll be fine) A lot of people have told me that they loved Bath on the open day, but I never went to one - it was a bit of a last minute decision!

I never went to an open day either, but hopefully I'll attend the offer holders' open day!
Reply 12
Got an of AAA offer a week and a bit ago for Chem Eng 5 years - AAAA at AS and A*A*A*A* predicted in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. :smile:
Reply 13
Anyone got one for natsci?
Yeh ! got a conditional offer for mechanical engineering with advance design and innovation.
Reply 15
Yeah bath are really quick to offer I guess. Got mine real quick too. AAA/A*AB for comp sci(MCompu). Predicted A*A*A*(physics, computing, further maths), achieved A*Aaa (maths, gen studies, physics, computing) so far. Wooo I love having an offer :biggrin:
Reply 16
Anyone got offers for accounting and finance?
Economics (with placements), 4 years. Offer; A*AA, Applied with: AS: AAAAAA, Predicted: A2: A*A*A*A* AS: A (FM). Applied on Monday, offer on Tuesday.
Reply 18
Original post by tanyasharma
Yeh ! got a conditional offer for mechanical engineering with advance design and innovation.

May i know what your offer is?
What AS grades did u apply with?
And what are your predicted grades?
Thanks
Got an offer from Bath one day after applying. A*AA for Economics with Politics.

Quick Reply