The Student Room Group

Philsophy at Warwick

Hey! I am 100% set on getting into Warwick for Philosophy. I got 7A's and 3B's at GCSE. For AS, I got ABBC and dropped the C but my predictions are A*AA. I'm applying to LSE Kings WARWICK Southampton and Manchester. Do you think I have a chance of getting into Warwick seeing as it is my first choice?
Original post by onyekaamb
Hey! I am 100% set on getting into Warwick for Philosophy. I got 7A's and 3B's at GCSE. For AS, I got ABBC and dropped the C but my predictions are A*AA. I'm applying to LSE Kings WARWICK Southampton and Manchester. Do you think I have a chance of getting into Warwick seeing as it is my first choice?

Absolutely! You're only one grade off and tutors know that AS levels are just a pit-stop to the whole A2. I got an offer for History at UCL of A*AA even though I got AABC at AS, it's totally doable!! Relax and really make the most of your last year of A Levels :smile: If anything I would be more hesitant about LSE because they're so horrendously oversubscribed, but you should have at least one aspirational choice. Good luck!

P.S which course at LSE are you applying for?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by colourtheory
Absolutely! You're only one grade off and tutors know that AS levels are just a pit-stop to the whole A2. I got an offer for History at UCL of A*AA even though I got AABC at AS, it's totally doable!! Relax and really make the most of your last year of A Levels :smile: If anything I would be more hesitant about LSE because they're so horrendously oversubscribed, but you should have at least one aspirational choice. Good luck!

P.S which course at LSE are you applying for?

Thank you! I'm applying for Philosophy, Logic and Scientific method. That's good to hear! Your results were very good

Quick Reply

Latest