The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXV

Welcome to the 25th edition of the I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society

Hi guys and welcome to the new iwais thread! This is just a discussion for all you singles out there! Please join in whenever you can. We will be happy to talk to anyone, whether you a new single or been single for a while. this is the place for you! :wink: We talk about anything here.. from lectures and books to bands and food :smile: we all hope you enjoy your stay :biggrin:

p.s: you can post music videos if you want to :tongue:

Awards from previous thread:

Top posters:

itsimplyme :king1:

tomsta :king2:

chrislay1 :king3:

:blow: 10,000th poster: womanofsteel :blow:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

First Post!! Yay :biggrin:
Thanks bookworm :h: So Glad I wasn't in the top 3 posters :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ironandbeer
Thanks bookworm :h: So Glad I wasn't in the top 3 posters :wink:

its okay :biggrin: haha
Omg this thread is as old as me now
10,000th poster :yeah:
In :fluffy:

Original post by Prince Kael'thas
A place for guys to hit on girls? Or girls to act all in demand and uppity and ****?

No
Hey again! Glad you could all make the jump over here from the last thread :smile:
What's the point of this society?

A place for guys to hit on girls? Or girls to act all in demand and uppity and ****?

More a chat thread for those who happen to be single, rather than all emphasis being on this factor. Though there are guys hitting on girls, girls hitting on guys, guys hitting on guys, girls hitting on girls and some who can act in demand and be uppity and **** too :wink:
That was helpful

Like it says in the OP, it's just a thread for general chat :h:
Original post by womanofsteel
10,000th poster :yeah:

You fly in and take all the credit :colonhash: I've been plotting for years to claim that throne. Was always a Batman/Catwoman fan myself :rolleyes:
I don't get it, is this thread for single people only?
More users need to be added to the quote list, bookworm. For starters, Advanced Subsidiary.
Original post by Yeah dude
I don't get it, is this thread for single people only?

Primarily, but not exclusively :smile:
Thanks for being helpful unlike that thing

Take your trolling elsewhere. People like you turn me into a raving Republican (oh actually I'm there already)
More users need to be added to the quote list, bookworm. For starters, Advanced Subsidiary.

Edit quotes don't always work - probably better to just quote in anyone you notice was missed :yep:
Original post by shadowdweller
Primarily, but not exclusively :smile:

Alright, thanks for clarifying (that word makes me feel smart)
You fly in and take all the credit :colonhash: I've been plotting for years to claim that throne. Was always a Batman/Catwoman fan myself :rolleyes:

harsh words but we all know superwoman is number 1 :wink:
Original post by shadowdweller
Edit quotes don't always work - probably better to just quote in anyone you notice was missed :yep:

Thanks!
Thanks for being helpful unlike that thing

Apologies for the response - didn't exactly expect you to take it seriously :tongue:

But ironandbeer seems to have answered your question now anyway :h:

Quick Reply