Religious Studies A*
German B

AS levels

Maths A (100%)
Further Maths A (95%)
History A (91%)
Geography A (96%)
Economics A (99%)

Predicted A*s for A2. I chose to drop History.

I'm hoping to apply to maths at: Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Durham.

Realistically, would I stand a chance. Please be brutally honest.

Thanks
Reply 1
Yes.
Reply 2
Absolutely.
Well done on the grades, they are honestly amazing an you will go far in life if you carry on with the same hard work :smile:.
of course they are...
Reply 5
Maths in particular is the one course where they don't care about GCSEs whatsoever. You got the A* in maths, they care about nothing else. You have frankly amazing UMS in maths and further, so I'd bet vast quantities of money you'll get an offer/interview. Just focus on doing STEP questions (god they're a bitch...) and if you start now you should be in a position to achieve your best by then (June I think?) which are the most important part of your offer (A*s in maths and FM is practically a given for you I'd assume).
Original post by TVIO
Maths in particular is the one course where they don't care about GCSEs whatsoever. You got the A* in maths, they care about nothing else. You have frankly amazing UMS in maths and further, so I'd bet vast quantities of money you'll get an offer/interview. Just focus on doing STEP questions (god they're a bitch...) and if you start now you should be in a position to achieve your best by then (June I think?) which are the most important part of your offer (A*s in maths and FM is practically a given for you I'd assume).

Cheers,
Do you reckon not taking a science will put me at a diadvantage?

Thanks for your help...
Reply 7
Original post by jake4198
Cheers,
Do you reckon not taking a science will put me at a diadvantage?

Thanks for your help...

Perhaps a slight disadvantage but you have econ which is still respected. Most importantly you have double maths (and amazing UMS) so you're a very strong candidate.

Quick Reply

Latest