The Student Room Group

guys what do you think of shy/quiet girls?

just askin!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
*quite
Original post by noey123
*quite

:facepalm: quiet...
Original post by noey123
*quite

Please say that was a joke?
Reply 4
Original post by turn-to-page394

sorry am really bad at spelling i knew i should have not made this thread i always just end up emmbarsing myself do you know anyway i can delete this thread am really emmbarsed :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Chlorophile

it was a joke!! hehe funny right?
Original post by noey123
sorry am really bad at spelling i knew i should have not made this thread i always just end up emmbarsing myself do you know anyway i can delete this thread am really emmbarsed :frown:

Aww. Sorry? :frown: Just turn on autocorrect next time :biggrin:
I like them, they're the girls I tend to go for (I'm quite loud so I go for a ying/yang thing) as long as they're fine when they're comfortable one on one, which most quiet girls are.
Original post by Hydroxy
My cup of tea.

Generally for me;

Shy quiet types are the ones I'd want to date.
Confident, loud types are the ones I'd want to just bang.

This, absolutely this. Quiet ones are great for relationships and loud ones are great just for sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Yeah, what do you think of them... *stroking my chin* XD XD -taking notes-
Original post by turn-to-page394

Original post by Chlorophile

Hahaha, these made me laugh for some reason
They're pretty much adorable like you just want to go and give them a big hug lol.
As long as they can talk to me I don't mind. I feel more comfortable around them anyway.
I like them, I mean usually I like outgoing girls but if the quiet girl has a goofy side I love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shy is fine, quiet is boring, don't want to sit in a room with someone in silence all the time lol
Lovely
While I don't think they're inferior to confident girls, I might find them quite boring if I talked to them & they weren't really that responsive. I'm more comfortable around more talkative people so I'd hope they'd at least open up if I tried talking to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending