The Student Room Group

What's the HIGHEST grade offered in ADJUSTMENT?

Has anyone who gone through adjustment tell me what's the highest grade that is offered on there? And do unis like Southampton ever had course like Natural Sciences in the adjustment?
Reply 1
Highest I saw from looking this year even though im applying in 2015 is AAA
Reply 2
Original post by chem@uni

How did you know then? o.O But thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by chem@uni

Do you know how to check? Can I check now? Is it just search course function of UCAS? because they don't have official list of vacancies like clearing does...
Original post by Meduza
Do you know how to check? Can I check now? Is it just search course function of UCAS? because they don't have official list of vacancies like clearing does...

There isn't a list. You have to call the universities up individually within the five day period of adjustment, which is why no one can answer your question. People will be ringing up with all kinds of grades, because all that is needed is to exceed your own firm offer, regardless of how high or low it is. There will be people calling with A*A*A*A* but they won't actually need those grades.
Reply 5
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
There isn't a list. You have to call the universities up individually within the five day period of adjustment, which is why no one can answer your question. People will be ringing up with all kinds of grades, because all that is needed is to exceed your own firm offer, regardless of how high or low it is. There will be people calling with A*A*A*A* but they won't actually need those grades.

Thank you for your answer!!! it's only 5 days?? :O shoo didn't know!! that's vital; thanks.
So even if I want to get on a course A*AA I should still try to ring them right? :smile:
Original post by Meduza
Thank you for your answer!!! it's only 5 days?? :O shoo didn't know!! that's vital; thanks.
So even if I want to get on a course A*AA I should still try to ring them right? :smile:

If those are the grades you end up with and they are higher than your firm asked for, and the course is accepting adjustment applicants, then yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending