The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

The Official Birmingham City University Thread

Post your questions right here and we will answer them for you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hello, I'm planning to apply to business management at birmingham city university for 2015, but i realised that when i went on ucas, this morning it now says it doesn't exist, are you planning to run the business management for 2015 or has been stopped.
(edited 9 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
It is definitely running. However, we've been informed that there is a technical issue affecting the UCAS website. This should be resolved by Friday. If you go back to the UCAS website on Friday, you should be able to apply for this course. Please let us know if you managed to complete your application then.
Hey I have sent my application off for bcu to study adult nursing on the 2nd of October. I haven't even received an email saying they have got my application like they did last year. Is this normal? Have you started to look at applications yet ?
Original post by shayshay93
Hey I have sent my application off for bcu to study adult nursing on the 2nd of October. I haven't even received an email saying they have got my application like they did last year. Is this normal? Have you started to look at applications yet ?

Have you applied via UCAS? If you've got any queries, I suggest you email [email protected]

I'm applying for Adult nursing too!! But for the early 2015 intake, sadly I wasn't successful the year before! So nerve racking!
What other unis did you apply for? X:biggrin:
Original post by summerchild1995
I'm applying for Adult nursing too!! But for the early 2015 intake, sadly I wasn't successful the year before! So nerve racking!
What other unis did you apply for? X:biggrin:

Have you received confirmation from then that they received your application? I haven't received anything at all. I would of applied for jan intake but couldn't see it on ucas so i just chose sep intake. I've applied for bcu, wolvz and staffs. what about you ?
Hello, I'm planning on transferring University from BCU. How would I go about obtaining a reference?
Have you received confirmation from then that they received your application? I haven't received anything at all. I would of applied for jan intake but couldn't see it on ucas so i just chose sep intake. I've applied for bcu, wolvz and staffs. what about you ?

Wait wait.. I haven't sent my Ucas stuff off yet and its saying they have early 2015 intake to me? And I've applied to; Northampton, Hertfordshire, BCU, Coventry and Bucks new
Original post by somemightsay888
Hello, I'm planning on transferring University from BCU. How would I go about obtaining a reference?

I advise you contact your Faculty Office so that they can look into this for you.
Reply 10
I was just wondering when you start considering applications for nursing for the October 2015 intake :smile: thankyou
Original post by Mcsquir
I was just wondering when you start considering applications for nursing for the October 2015 intake :smile: thankyou

You can apply via UCAS until 15 January 2015. These are the key dates. http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/when-apply
Planning to study with us next year or already here? Have a look at this article by Metro. 11 reasons Birmingham is the best place to stuff your face in the UK. http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/23/11-reasons-birmingham-is-the-best-place-to-stuff-your-face-in-the-uk-4917211/ What's your favourite restaurant in our city?
I'm from London and this the first time I will be traveling to Birmingham.
Is there an easy fast way to get from London to the Birmingham South campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I recently applied for September and October for adult and children nursing. I got email 2wks ago that the appropriate staff member is looking at my application and got a reference number in case I need to contact uni. How long does it usually take til I find out if I am getting interview with BCU?
Reply 15
Hi, I had an interview on the 14th at BCU and still haven't had a response to know if I was successful or not? Any idea how long I should way? I thought we was told to wait up to 10 working days?
Original post by Maria292
Hi, I had an interview on the 14th at BCU and still haven't had a response to know if I was successful or not? Any idea how long I should way? I thought we was told to wait up to 10 working days?

I had an interview on the 13th and still haven't received a response!
Original post by Birmingham City University
You can apply via UCAS until 15 January 2015. These are the key dates. http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/when-apply

Hi i applied for radiography abt a week ago, still hvent heard back, how long does BCU take to respond?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I've had an offer for adult nursing at BCU and the response did take longer than I was told.. I had to wait 3 1/2 weeks.. Good luck! 😄
Original post by Ram Charan
Hi i applied for radiography abt a week ago, still hvent heard back, how long does BCU take to respond?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, the application may take a while as we are entering Christmas holidays. However you can call the School of Allied and Public Health Professions on 0121 331 5595.
They will update you on the progress of your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending