The Student Room Group

Boyfriend masturbates in toilet rather than have sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IanDangerously
Maybe he just finds the toilet a more attractive proposition to finish in than your hoohoo. I mean sure, the toilet doesn't nag or demand love and affection or whine about not having an orgasm or anonymously take to the internet to ask a bunch of naive students for advice on its sex life, but aside from that what's not to love?

Only guilty of the last one, thanks. I don't demand anything. My only reason asking this is because he's obviously not happy, and I want to change that, but need some advice on broaching the subject.
Reply 21
Guys be reading this thread wishing they had a girl who made this much effort and needed so much sex
Original post by Shieldsy
Guys be reading this thread wishing they had a girl who made this much effort and needed so much sex

:yes:

:tongue:
Sounds very strange. It's like he's a little kid that can't finish a puzzle so he's given up in a strop. Most women don't just orgasm at the drop of a hat, if that's what's putting him off it doesn't seem like he's willing to try anything new. You need to talk to him, because right now you're incompatible.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Sounds very strange. It's like he's a little kid that can't finish a puzzle so he's given up in a strop. Most women don't just orgasm at the drop of a hat, if that's what's putting him off it doesn't seem like he's willing to try anything new. You need to talk to him, because right now you're incompatible.

Thanks. That's how it feels to me.
Reply 25
Do some insane stuff with him; deep throat BJs, anal, whips, chains, defecate in cup ect...
How much do you weigh?
Reply 27
Probably gay.
Original post by Anonymous
I think my bf is masturbating in the toilet rather than having sex :confused: We only have sex like 2x a week and have been seeing each other for 6 months. I've tried talking to him about it but nothing ever comes of it. I dress up for him, try new things etc. but I don't know if he is just lazy as he's quite lazy in bed sometimes. Months ago he avoided sex for over a week and then blamed it on performance anxiety as he didn't make me orgasm much, so maybe he's bored of me being hard to please (I'm not, just tried to explain women rarely orgasm off penetration alone). The only good sex we seem to have is make up sex.

Should I be bothered by this? Don't know if I should mention it again or not. I'd be fine with it if he was having sex with me but why masturbate when you have a girl ready and willing most of the time?

How old are you? ?? Don't mind, you're anonymous anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
How old are you? ?? Don't mind, you're anonymous anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Early 20s.

My issue is that if he's unhappy I want to help, because I'm left feeling unhappy/unsatisfied. However, speaking about it isn't always best, but just trying new things etc. isn't helping either, so I'm at a loss.
Only guilty of the last one, thanks. I don't demand anything. My only reason asking this is because he's obviously not happy, and I want to change that, but need some advice on broaching the subject.

maybe he needs something from you over and above an obsession with getting laid :dontknow:
maybe he needs something from you over and above an obsession with getting laid :dontknow:

Yeah, because I'm so obsessed, lol. If someone's w*nking every day it's not all going to be due to stress. If he has a problem with me he should say when I try and approach it. I don't know why you'd choose to live that way, unless it's for companionship.
Reply 32
Why don't u pretend to get a big orgasm and then he'll be happy and hopefully it works out for the best.

Yeah it must be the man's fault right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
Yeah it must be the man's fault right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well she seems up for it and hasn't given any indication of anything she may be doing to hinder the situation, so my default view is that it's a problem within him and not her.
Original post by Verish
Why don't u pretend to get a big orgasm and then he'll be happy and hopefully it works out for the best.

Got the t-shirt :/
Well she seems up for it and hasn't given any indication of anything she may be doing to hinder the situation, so my default view is that it's a problem within him and not her.

Thank you. I'm not saying it's anybody's fault, if anything I feel like it's mine because he's not putting much effort in and I've tried all I know so am at a loss.
I think my bf is masturbating in the toilet rather than having sex :confused: We only have sex like 2x a week and have been seeing each other for 6 months. I've tried talking to him about it but nothing ever comes of it. I dress up for him, try new things etc. but I don't know if he is just lazy as he's quite lazy in bed sometimes. Months ago he avoided sex for over a week and then blamed it on performance anxiety as he didn't make me orgasm much, so maybe he's bored of me being hard to please (I'm not, just tried to explain women rarely orgasm off penetration alone). The only good sex we seem to have is make up sex.

Should I be bothered by this? Don't know if I should mention it again or not. I'd be fine with it if he was having sex with me but why masturbate when you have a girl ready and willing most of the time?

Sex can be a pain in the arse, so much effort for the same end result that you can get by just quickly knocking one out. Is it laziness? Yeah, maybe. I'm no stranger to it.
(edited 9 years ago)

"She seems up for it," does not justify your gender stereotypes. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your "default views".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
"She seems up for it," does not justify your gender stereotypes. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your "default views".

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your diplomatic view on it then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending