The Student Room Group

Wants £14 000 for a reversion? Do we owe it to her/him?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776090/Transsexual-10-000-surgery-NHS-wants-man-again.html?ito=social-facebook

Quite revolting, to say the least.

Transgender woman wants to become a man again because she is fed up of the time used to put her make up on?

Why should we give her £14 000 for her to become a man again?

Discuss.
Original post by Anonymous
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776090/Transsexual-10-000-surgery-NHS-wants-man-again.html?ito=social-facebook

Quite revolting, to say the least.

Transgender woman wants to become a man again because she is fed up of the time used to put her make up on?

Why should we give her £14 000 for her to become a man again?

Discuss.

Ridiculous.
You try your hardest not to be reactionary, but.........."Chelsea, who lives on welfare benefits"

👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

"Click baaaaaiiiiiit!"
Reply 3
Fat ugly bitch. We should take all the money we'd give her for doing **** all and pay me the nohomo allowance for being awesome.
Why do the NHS do this **** anyway? Should this not be private **** or what? Broken Britain...
This can't be real??
Lots of women don't wear tons of makeup or high heels. Maybe she should be one of them.
Original post by Trihawk7
Why do the NHS do this **** anyway? Should this not be private **** or what? Broken Britain...

Aye, its amazing what you can get by simply saying you might harm yourself if you dont get it.
Well that's just tough tittie for 'her' isn't it, figuratively and literally.
I'm going to buck the trend of the thread.

If you accept the reasons for a sex-change...then it is a little hard to refuse on . It is the Daily Mail, where the writers and editors stretch the truth a little too far. Mental health is a big issue...and who is to say that there are other reasons for wanting a reversion. The NHS isn't an unlimited pot, and nor should it be, but it's for doctors to decide...not rabid hacks.
Reply 10
I'd say this man is bottom of the pile, we can deal with him if there is nobody else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Taxi!
You'd think she would want a refund for being made to look like Wayne Rooney in a wig.
I'm going to buck the trend and say good on her. We should pay for her reversion then give her a celebratory holiday to Switzerland

to see the kind doctor at dignitas with his special potion

Quick Reply