The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Christo
I always felt a bit of an outsider drinking water round a table with 10 other people drinking tea in the office... :frown:

Someone else who doesn't like tea? Oh joyous day!

My granny used to offer me tea, always forgetting that I never drank it. I'd always answer politely, "no thank you granny, I don't like tea," and she'd go, "Whaaaaaat? You don't like tea? Jessie, heaven's sake, let me make you a cup. Just one cup. You'll love it! Oh Lord." [She was Irish.]
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Kingers
took me about 45 seconds to actually realise that they were real words..
Ahh well... i bet they enjoyed their jobs, couldn't sell any conservatories but had a good time nonetheless!

Why didn't you drink the alcopops, unless they were of course Pineapple reef or lemon hooch at which point i would avoid

Most people don't drink things they find in bushes:smile:
1) how do you keep it outside if you are upstairs?Are there balconies?!?
2) don't random drunks just steal it, or am i sadly mistaken that Durham shares anything with leeds?

1) String
2) Not unless they have Mister Tickle's arms.
Reply 63
Mister Men!

Why aren't adults' books more interesting? :frown:
Because an adult book about a man with the ability to fondle people who can't see him would be far too rude.
Jelkin
Someone else who doesn't like tea? Oh joyous day!

My granny used to offer me tea, always forgetting that I never drank it. I'd always answer politely, "no thank you granny, I don't like tea," and she'd go, "Whaaaaaat? You don't like tea? Jessie, heaven's sake, let me make you a cup. Just one cup. You'll love it! Oh Lord." [She was Irish.]

I love tea very very very much. It's the British way. Can't stand coffee though.
Reply 66
Coffee and Tea are great. Real coffee should be served black with no sugar, instant should be served with milk and 2 sugars. Tea should be served with milk and one sugar. Who wants to bring me breakfast in bed next year?
Reply 67
Widowmaker
I love tea very very very much. It's the British way. Can't stand coffee though.

Seconded :smile:
Reply 68
Can I use this thread just to quickly ask whether rooms in Refounders House have full length mirrors? (Yes I am a big vain girl)

P.S. I have also just received an email from the English Department saying I can change my course! Yay!

P.P.S I also love tea, and coffee.
Reply 69
What's refounders house?
Reply 70
Accomodation at Parsons Field, part of Cuths.
Reply 71
ssmoose
Coffee and Tea are great. Real coffee should be served black with no sugar, instant should be served with milk and 2 sugars. Tea should be served with milk and one sugar. Who wants to bring me breakfast in bed next year?

How's the pay?
Reply 72
Dedicated friendship... i.e pretty poor
Reply 73
Sorry, I'm not prostituting my mornings for friendship. Pah!
Reply 74
damn.
Reply 75
Coffee is the best thing in the world at 1am when you have an essay to do.
Reply 76
Pro Plus and diet coke! Rots the brain!
Turbocharged Smenergy; rots both brain and liver! :d:
Reply 78
Mattmoy_2000
Turbocharged Smenergy; rots both brain and liver! :d:

That's a Castle drink, right?

What's in it? :eek:
Reply 79
Magical pixie dust!

Latest

Trending