The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hey guys, I`m doing an EPQ on euthanasia...I have a set question: Is dying easier to accept when you know it`s happening? is the one I think I`m gonna go for...I was just wondering whether anyone has any good tips or suggestions on how to do good research or any research methods/sources, etc.? Or any advice at all, on how to do well? Thanks! XxX
hey hey- when I did my epq, google books was my best friend. You bascially type in what you want and go on the previews and BAM sources, also google scholar is pretty good. As well as this, if you have a uni in your town, utilise their library (you can get a refrence only card from most of them) and go there for a full day of reading and note taking. also, keep a log/journal of what you're doing, and make a gantt chart. They love gantt charts. hope this is helpful!
Original post by marm-alade
hey hey- when I did my epq, google books was my best friend. You bascially type in what you want and go on the previews and BAM sources, also google scholar is pretty good. As well as this, if you have a uni in your town, utilise their library (you can get a refrence only card from most of them) and go there for a full day of reading and note taking. also, keep a log/journal of what you're doing, and make a gantt chart. They love gantt charts. hope this is helpful!

THANKS SO MUCH! That sounds great! Some great tips :smile: XxX
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest