The Student Room Group

How can i tell uni's my 'as' ums results

I am applying to UCAS this year and want the universities to see my UMS scores. What should I Do?
- Can I email them to the university admissions office?
- Can I enter them on the UCAS website? - if so, Will they still see my cashed in AS grades?

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help!
Original post by zordman
I am applying to UCAS this year and want the universities to see my UMS scores. What should I Do?
- Can I email them to the university admissions office?
- Can I enter them on the UCAS website? - if so, Will they still see my cashed in AS grades?

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help!

It's not mandatory, the unis don't need to know them.

Some like Cambridge have their own platform where you provide your ums for specific modules, but generally unis aren't really that interested.

Surely you can enter them on the UCAS application form though? (needless to say I don't see why you'd do that)
You need to get your referee to mention it in your reference, you don't put it down on the form.
Why do you want universities to see your UMS so badly? Most won't even care about it, bar Cambridge and a few others. If they use it in the application process they'll request them/find out themselves.
Reply 4
If they're particularly high or you did exceedingly well in certain modules just get your referee to mention them. Certainly don't mention them on the personal statement, and there's nowhere on the actual form to do it either. As others have mentioned, the ones that really care will have their own form (Cambridge's SAQ) to enter them on.

Quick Reply

Latest