The Student Room Group

Why do your female friends never seem to introduce you to their attractive friends?

Poll

Have your female friends introduced you to their attractive friends?

Why is it that your female platonic friends never seem to introduce you to their attractive female friends who you have never met?

I mean I'm just saying. If you're good friends, talk about how you would like to meet nice girls and they just seem clueless or don't put two and two together?

I've seen them on facebook with some incredible looking ones, and it never crossed their mind that we might hit it off?

Why are girls like that?!!

Scroll to see replies

They aint pimps
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
They aint pimps

Not saying they should be. But if it comes up in conversation that you are single, wish there were nice girls on your course, do they not put two and two together?

Sometimes I have openly said I like a girl on their course. But that girl never seems to be invited to their birthday party when I show up!?
I know. But that's crazy. We're just platonic friends. So they are going to stop me from meeting someone who I might hit it off with?

How is that being a friend?!!!
Because they build you up like a good beat, then it drops BOOOM BOOOM BOP BOP BOP WOP WOP WOP BOOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOM WOM WOM WOM WOM HI MOM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydroxy
Because girls are incredibly competitive by nature.

Why would they introduce you to their attractive friends just to risk you giving other women more attention than them ?

Yep unfortunately some girls are like this.

I've had one or two who introduce me. But otherwise a lot of girls who I'm friends with talk to me loads about relationships and are you single, anyone you fancy. They say I'm really nice and attractive so any girl would be lucky to have me.

They then show me faceboook pictures with loads of attractive friends of theirs from a night out, and never put two and two together.
They want you as a back up

Some girls are genuine friends. Others aren't. The ones who don't introduce you, are either, really really stupid or really really not your friend.
Reply 7
Have also always wondered this! Girls please answer.
id be scared he'd fancy her more than me...
I thought this thread was going to be about you being introduced to 'less attractive' girls and you not understanding why XD

I'd never match-make my friends, they'd hate to be put into a situation like that.
Original post by A100whoo

Do you like a dude who can do a backflip whilst drinking Mountain Dew AT THE SAME TIME??????

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you are worried he would fap to her more than he faps to you?

Original post by CookieInOrange
I thought this thread was going to be about you being introduced to 'less attractive' girls and you not understanding why XD

I'd never match-make my friends, they'd hate to be put into a situation like that.

Why do girls do that?
Reply 12
Don't mean to be racist but it could be because you arent Caucasian.

As a Caucasian man I want a Caucasian girl anyway
Original post by Yeah dude
Because they build you up like a good beat, then it drops BOOOM BOOOM BOP BOP BOP WOP WOP WOP BOOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOM WOM WOM WOM WOM HI MOM

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eh?

Original post by neerajpatel
They want you as a back up

Some girls are genuine friends. Others aren't. The ones who don't introduce you, are either, really really stupid or really really not your friend.

I guess they aren't true friends. So true.
Original post by neerajpatel
So you are worried he would fap to her more than he faps to you?

Why do girls do that?

No, more about he'll dump me and then go with her. Or make it very obvious that he fancies her ( e.g. flirting with her in front of everyone ) which is humuliating

Hahaha, not to say that I don't have a teensy crush on some of my female friends, but aren't you platonic friends?

Should a girl who is just friends with a guy be worried about introducing him to a great girl who he might like?

Seems unfair.
Original post by rahulchopra30
Eh?

I guess they aren't true friends. So true.

I mean at the start the chick starts you off with a beginner, like a level 1 or whatever like here dude, but then At the end it's like BOOOOOOM! She introduces you to someone so gnarly it's like surfing fresh barrel waves bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not ask them discreetly that you want to meet person x?
Original post by CookieInOrange

Well when it comes to parties, the less attractive ones seem to have been invited. The attractive ones on their course or from facebook who are still at our uni are not invited.

WTF?!!

Why?
But why would he dump you?

You are both friends! Ergo you cannot be dumped because you aren't in a relationship. You will still be friends, if not better friends as he would be grateful to you for making the introduction. How is humiliating if you invite a girl to a party and they happen to hit it off?

Latest

Trending

Trending