The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2014 - Chat thread!

So the date for Apprentice 2014 has been confirmed.
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-apprentice/198582-the-apprentice-2014-start-date-confirmed.html

With the first episode on Tuesday 14th October and the second on Wednesday 15th October 2014.

So a thread for discussion of the candidates and events that go on as the season begins.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's that time of year again folkes :awesome:.

It has been confirmed that the first airing will be on Tuesday 14th & Wednesday 15th October at 9pm on BBC1.

Can't wait to see more clowns around London :rofl:

Discuss away! :biggrin:

Link to previous Apprentice chat threads on TSR :

The Apprentice 2012
The Apprentice 2013
Young Apprentice 2012
Young apprentice was so entertaining especially that somali boy. LOOL.
Reply 3
Can't wait!!

Are there 2 episodes in one week then?
Reply 4
Can't wait. Nothing will ever beat Stuart Baggs The Brand, but I'll be tuning in regardless.
Original post by life is a test
Young apprentice was so entertaining especially that somali boy. LOOL.

Awale was his surname I think looool he was such a joker

Original post by Krushems
Can't wait!!

Are there 2 episodes in one week then?

I think it's just because it's the first week, then it will revert to the standard one episode a week!

:rofl2:
So excited, I love it!
Reply 8
Reply 9
What a bunch of muppets they seem!

"If we went to Mars, I'd find a way to be successful..."
Reply 10
Why did they wait as long as possible to air this series?
Hopefully it will be good.
Original post by Tortle
Why did they wait as long as possible to air this series?

I would think if it was in the summer as usual then it would clash with the world cup. Therefore, their ratings would likely fall.
I enjoy it at first and by the end I want to slap all of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I enjoy it at first and by the end I want to slap all of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How could you slap this guy?

uktv-the-apprentice-2013-contestents-4.jpg
Can't wait.

It's just fun to watch.
It seems they have chosen another bunch of arrogant snobs, although I reserve judgement until after I see their performances in the trials. I guess they have all just said ridiculous things just to get on the show. I have waited a long time for this new series :biggrin:
Original post by Eloades11
It seems they have chosen another bunch of arrogant snobs, although I reserve judgement until after I see their performances in the trials. I guess they have all just said ridiculous things just to get on the show. I have waited a long time for this new series :biggrin:

When don't they pick arrogant snobs, :wink:. They clearly don't pick the best candidates but rather ones that will make good tv otherwise none of them would be selected. Yeah, it's been like 🔞 months Iirc.
I'm really excited for this, I literally wait for this all year. There's more candidates as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Anybody seen Matt Edmonson's 'Meet the Candidates' piece on iPlayer? He's more annoying than the candidates imho.

Quick Reply

Latest