The Student Room Group

FIFA 15 Career Mode - Share your stories

Created a thread for you to share your stories for Fifa 15 career mode.

I haven't got mine yet. Mine is due to come on Tuesday. This is my plan for Fifa 15 career mode

I am going to start of at Manchester United. I know they have a £33 million pound transfer budget which is not enough for me but I could raise that to £100mil + by selling players which are unwanted to me. These players might come to shock to you but I am going to sell Rooney for 40mil ( I have seen many youtubers get offers for around this price tag) . Robin Van Persie for 25mil. I will recall Nani and Clevelrly and sell them for about 25 mil for the pair of them. I will also sell Young and smalling for around 10 mill for both of them together. This will leave me with possibly £133mil. I will spend £20mil on Varane 23 on Pogba £30mil on Modric. I will pay £15mil for the Brazillian cam Bernand. Adnan Ali is a great backup for left back. He is fast and got a visious shot on him. Januzaj will be a starter so he can develop to a higher rating and Depay as backup

I will mainly play athe 4-2-3-1 formation

--------------De Gea----------
---Rafael---Rojo---Varane----Shaw
------------Modric---Pogba-------
-----Januzaj---Mata-----Di Maria
----------------Falcao----------

Scroll to see replies

I got 55m for Rooney. Bought Varane, Benzema, Pogba and Neymar. Got rid of some deadweight.
got neymar on a free for Valeciennes FC on fifa 14
Reply 3
Original post by LucentDoughnut98
got neymar on a free for Valeciennes FC on fifa 14.....

......Once he was 35 years old
Reply 4
Original post by mikeyd85
I got 55m for Rooney. Bought Varane, Benzema, Pogba and Neymar. Got rid of some deadweight.

Somebody actually paid 55m for Rooney. Which team was that? How much did you get Neymar for?
Original post by SK7866
......Once he was 35 years old

Chelsea (which was the club he was at) didnt bother to renew his contract (he was 26 with an overall of 91) good ol fifa 14.
Original post by SK7866
Somebody actually paid 55m for Rooney. Which team was that? How much did you get Neymar for?

PSG.

Can't remember how much Neymar was tbh. Late 20s millions I think.
Reply 7
PSG.

Can't remember how much Neymar was tbh. Late 20s millions I think.

Was this in you're first season
Original post by SK7866
Was this in you're first season

Yeah, straight off the bat.
Reply 9
Yeah, straight off the bat.

Isn't neymar valued around 45 million in the first season. Which position do you play him
Original post by SK7866
Isn't neymar valued around 45 million in the first season. Which position do you play him

I dunno lol. I could be totally wrong about my price. Happened a little while ago. LM in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Benzema - Falcao / RVP
------ Mata
Neymar ------- Di Maria
------ Pogba
Rojo - Jones - Varane - Rafael
----- DDG
Reply 11
How are youre lots save going
Original post by SK7866
How are youre lots save going

Had an easy run so far, won every game with results that aren't far off realistic. Playing on semi-pro coz I'm a retard at football games. I might put it to pro once I've done half a season and worked out if the big teams are also relatively straight forward or not.
Reply 13
I dunno lol. I could be totally wrong about my price. Happened a little while ago. LM in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Benzema - Falcao / RVP
------ Mata
Neymar ------- Di Maria
------ Pogba
Rojo - Jones - Varane - Rafael
----- DDG

Do you think this team will work well?
I am going to set player roles for all players like Neymar drift around and Falcao to stay where he is
Neymar - Falcao

------ Mata
Januzaj------- Di Maria
------ Pogba
Shaw - Rojo - Varane - Rafael
----- DDG
Original post by SK7866
Do you think this team will work well?
I am going to set player roles for all players like Neymar drift around and Falcao to stay where he is
Neymar - Falcao

------ Mata
Januzaj------- Di Maria
------ Pogba
Shaw - Rojo - Varane - Rafael
----- DDG

Should be fine. Pogba as a CM is an absolute beast. Can't say I look at player roles so I don't know how that works.

It does seem that in this game, fast, technical players are more useful than slower brutes, but a combination is good. Pogba, Carrick and Jones make good destroyers in the CM or CDM position.
Ultimate Team. That is all.
Reply 16
Should be fine. Pogba as a CM is an absolute beast. Can't say I look at player roles so I don't know how that works.

It does seem that in this game, fast, technical players are more useful than slower brutes, but a combination is good. Pogba, Carrick and Jones make good destroyers in the CM or CDM position.

I think I will do this. I will make Januzaj and ADM more wingers then midfielders. On the flanks, No one can stop me with the full back bombing down

----------------Neymar - Falcao
------------------------- Mata
Januzaj----------------------------------Di Maria
-------------------------- Pogba
Shaw----------- Rojo---------Varane ---------- Rafael
---------------------------DDG--------------------
Reply 17
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Ultimate Team. That is all.

FUT gets really annoying when it comes down to contracts
Is it worth getting fifa 15? I bought 14 last year but didn't like that you can't see stats properly
Reply 19
Original post by Krushems
Is it worth getting fifa 15? I bought 14 last year but didn't like that you can't see stats properly

15 Is a vast improvement from 14

Quick Reply

Latest