The Student Room Group

Offers

Ok so all A2 students are now panicking about applying to uni, especially the early applicants and I just wanted to talk about our choices 😄

Gcse grades- 3A*s 6As 2Bs 1C
AS grades- AAAAB
A2 predictions- A*A*A*A*
I am applying for Maths to Oxford, Imperial College London, Durham, Manchester and (either Lancaster, York, Warwick or UCL) lol havent decided yet, stressing out😔
How are my chances?

What are you applying for, and where to? Grades?

Thanks😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monica555
Ok so all A2 students are now panicking about applying to uni, especially the early applicants and I just wanted to talk about our choices 😄

AS grades- AAAAB
A2 predictions- A*A*A*A*
I am applying for Maths to Oxford, Imperial College London, Durham, Manchester and (either Lancaster, York, Warwick or UCL) lol havent decided yet, stressing out😔
How are my chances?

Thanks😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello Monica,

You have pretty good chances of getting offers at all the schools you have listed ! Don't stress out, you're in a good position. :smile:
Good luck! You've got a very good chance at all your unis. For Oxford it might be a bit more of a lottery, but you've got excellent AS results and A2 predictions. :smile:

I am applying to Cambridge, Bristol, KCL, York and Exeter for English with AAAAA at AS, and A*A*A*A* predicted at A2. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Hello Monica,

You have pretty good chances of getting offers at all the schools you have listed ! Don't stress out, you're in a good position. :smile:

Aww thanks, I was just worrying about ending up with 5 rejections because my choices are all pretty competitive unis 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks, I was just worrying about ending up with 5 rejections because my choices are all pretty competitive unis 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can guarantee you that you will get interviews/offers at most of them ! Don't worry, but it's good to see that you're cautious before you apply :smile:

And no worries !
Reply 5
Original post by paradoxicalme
Good luck! You've got a very good chance at all your unis. For Oxford it might be a bit more of a lottery, but you've got excellent AS results and A2 predictions. :smile:

I am applying to Cambridge, Bristol, KCL, York and Exeter for English with AAAAA at AS, and A*A*A*A* predicted at A2. :smile:

Thank you!! Your results are awesome, good range of choices too. Getting an offer from Oxbridge is a bit like winning a lottery but you never know unless you apply right? 😉 good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

AS grades- AAAAB
A2 predictions- A*A*A*A*
How are my chances?

Thanks😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there.

I've applied for ancient history/classical civilisation at Nottingham, Newcastle, Reading, Leeds and Warwick. I'm an international student, so I don't have a levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending