The Student Room Group

If you a college rejects you, does it hurt your chances if you reapply a year later?

I am not completely ready to apply for college this year, however I want to apply anyway to see if i get lucky.

If i get rejected will it hinder my chances of getting in if i reapply a year later?

Basically I want to know whether its worth a shot applying this year or if i should just wait a year.
Original post by philliar97
I am not completely ready to apply for college this year, however I want to apply anyway to see if i get lucky.

If i get rejected will it hinder my chances of getting in if i reapply a year later?

Basically I want to know whether its worth a shot applying this year or if i should just wait a year.

Would your application be different a year from now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yes my A2 grades would be much better than my current AS ones and I would have more ECs. Im just wondering if its worth a shot this year anyway
Yes my A2 grades would be much better than my current AS ones and I would have more ECs. Im just wondering if its worth a shot this year anyway

I don't think it could hurt. If you do reapply, they'll see that you've improved.
Reply 4
Original post by Coffeetime
I don't think it could hurt. If you do reapply, they'll see that you've improved.

thanks for the advice man

Hi there.

I don't see why you shouldn't take a shot right now. Might as well try it out and see if you could get in.

As long as you improve on your application the year after, I don't see why that would be a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending