The Student Room Group

Where did I go wrong?

Anyway, moving on from her, (like I did long ago XD), we then get to my 2nd boyfriend. I honestly thought he was different and special. We met four-five months ago and dated two and a bit months ago. For one week. And he actually finished me. I soon realised that he was a player. After our week together (we may have discussed sex once :redface: Thank God I was unready and we never did it... as damn hot as he was xD) he TRIED to finish me because I "messaged him too much" (very mature 17 year old huh) but then admitted he found someone else. Since July (25th?) he's been with me, a 24 year old guy and tried to get into one of best friend's pants (a gay guy but taken), and then got with a guy me and my gbf know who 4 days later he got engaged to! They're still engaged but yesterday I found out that he's looking at and hanging out with other guys as though he's going to cheat again. He did also try to say that he missed me and he did kiss my cheek twice but just nah man. He's clearly a player. He just wants to get into people's pants all the time and moves on when he gets bored. :sigh:

It was a shame too, as he was the first partner to accept me as a trans guy, and apart from being a compulsive liar, he's actually canny. And cute. But now I am well over him, now finding out that he's tried getting with my best guy friend AND another guy we know a while ago (this guy is 31 and has been with his 25 year old bf for years, and they're engaged FGS!). Obviously it failed both times but now he's lying about having lung cancer (even though he doesn't have a doctor's note to provide and he smokes!) and it crushes me because I've lost relatives to lung cancer and had friends with cancer or cancer scares (he doesn't know that but that's not the point!).

My point IS, I have exes (whose general personal lives and happenings don't phase me that much) but they have lied to so many, about pregnancy, birth complications, child removal, self-harm and then on to relationships, moving house, leaving town, cancer and all sorts! So WHY have I ever had feelings for these people?

Yeah so I get that I pretended to believe some lies back when I wasn't so mature, but I've been cheated on, lied to, led on and hurt (like my year long crush leading me on long ago and then totally moving on but hey), and I just feel.... like wtaf! I'm sorry for the substantial thread size and if you get to here then just thank you so much! :^_^: Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could give me opinions on what I did wrong/right and give me some super relationship advice because mine completely break down in a matter of weeks. :frown: Dating advice would be great too, thanks. :smile: Or any advice really. Help. Meh.
Reply 1
OH MY GOD I SPENT LITERAL HOURS ON THIS ****ING **** AND IT'S ****ING DELETED OVER TEN ****ING PARAGRAPHS WTF DO I DO HELP. D:

Someone please remove this it's an eyesore and it makes no sense because the whole background story is gone, it's physically sickening someone GET RID OF IT. :frown:

**** THIS! :unimpressed:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
OH MY GOD I SPENT LITERAL HOURS ON THIS ****ING **** AND IT'S ****ING DELETED OVER TEN ****ING PARAGRAPHS WTF DO I DO HELP. D:

Someone please remove this it's an eyesore and it makes no sense because the whole background story is gone, it's physically sickening someone GET RID OF IT. :frown:

**** THIS! :unimpressed:

hugs :hugs:, flowers :flowers:, and positive vibes :heart:

and whatever this thing is :fleurdelis:

cheer up :tongue: :wink:
Reply 3
[QUOTE="louieee;50714547"]hugs :hugs:, flowers :flowers:, and positive vibes :heart: Thanks! :ta: :flowers:

and whatever this thing is :fleurdelis: A gay horse, obviously. :lol:

:dontknow: :iiam: According to the : :

Cheered up, thanks. :wink: :h:

Night louieee. :tongue: :goodnight:

Thanks again, bye now. :smile:
Reply 4
Well done to anyone who read the whole thing...
Reply 5
Original post by louieee
hugs :hugs:, flowers :flowers:, and positive vibes :heart:

and whatever this thing is :fleurdelis:

cheer up :tongue: :wink:

Or it could be in fact more accurately a gay giraffe.

Yep, it's a gay French giraffe. :fleurdelis: See? Fabulous! :fleurdelis:

Haha. xxx :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by futbol
Well done to anyone who read the whole thing...

Best part is, it isn't the whole thing! :erm: My post bodged up. :lol: Sorry. :/ Void thread. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending