The Student Room Group

Summer camp interview

Just wondering what people brought to their summer camp interview, i'm unsure whether to bring my CV, but all work experience and information is on my application. Any information will be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Prepare a powerpoint
Reply 2
Bring a few friends who can vouch for you in person. Get written references from all your teachers and previous employment.

Or you could just not go to summer camp!
Reply 3
I haven't been able to get my references in time for my interview, i have reached out to my employers no luck as of yet :frown: Have you worked at a summer camp before?
Original post by katielou24
Just wondering what people brought to their summer camp interview, i'm unsure whether to bring my CV, but all work experience and information is on my application. Any information will be appreciated :smile:

Which company are you with? I just brought myself to my Camp Leader one and that was by far enough, they have all the info they want and it was relatively informal, but with a basic structure of questions. I ended Up having a chat with my interviewer afterwards too! I'm sure most companies aren't wildly different :wink: best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest