The Student Room Group

I Hate Being Gay!

Hey,

I hate the idea of sex with a girl, I really do. The thought of being inside one makes me feel so sick it really really does, I would hate to be inside a girl it makes me feel so sick.

I also do not get turned on by boobs or girls in general either, whereas guys...yeah things are a bit different there :frown:

I want kids too :frown:
Aaawwww, adopt?
Reply 2
I'm in the same situation. For me girls can be good friends but not partners.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you hate being gay, or do you just think that being gay means that you will never have a family? Because if it is the latter, then you should know that more and more gay people are becoming parents every year.

As the poster above says, LGBT are allowed to become foster or adoptive parents and I personally know some lovely families where the parents are gay.

Surrogacy is also an option, where your child will have a biological link to one of the LGBT parents.

The most important thing is to be open to love and to find a partner with whom you wish to spend your life - exactly the same as an opposite sex couple. You sound quite young, you should enjoy your youth first by exploring your life and career options. Don't forget, men are able to become parents at any age!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending