The Student Room Group

gap year - Australia

i was thinking of taking a gap year instead of applying for university 2015, i would LOVE to go back packing around Australia, how would i go about this and how would i apply?
Reply 1
Original post by gemmabowenxx
i was thinking of taking a gap year instead of applying for university 2015, i would LOVE to go back packing around Australia, how would i go about this and how would i apply?

If this was me I would still apply to go to university and then see if you can defer a year? Or ring up the university you were thinking of going to and ring the admissions department to see what they say?

I would thoroughly recommend to go backpacking :smile: i didn't do much of Australia but what i did was amazing!
Hey. I'm going backpacking across Australia in July 2015. I have everything sorted and ready to go of you need help with anything I'm more than happy to assist. I'm also looking for someone to travel with if your interested?
Reply 3
Hey guys! I'm also thinking of going backpacking in Australia next year, I haven't got anything sorted yet tho!! What are you plans??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
i have just finished reading "And then the Darkness" about the murder of Peter Falconio. you need to be careful when travelling in Australia.
Reply 5
Original post by leewaters22
Hey. I'm going backpacking across Australia in July 2015. I have everything sorted and ready to go of you need help with anything I'm more than happy to assist. I'm also looking for someone to travel with if your interested?

How did you arrange it? Organisation or yourself? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest