The Student Room Group

GF hung up on me crying ...?

I was talking to her about a relative who is literally about to pass away from cancer, then I told her I needed her support just as much as my family member needs the support of the rest of the family.

We then went on to talk about us, and where we'd end up together.

At one point she was like "you're very cocky" and I went "you can be cocky some times too" (in a teasing way) ... and that's when she started to cry and she just hung up on me and wouldn't answer her phone... so I told her I'd leave her alone and wait till tomorrow.

I don't know what's up with her?

Scroll to see replies

Ahh she's being a ****ing child, let her cry.
Reply 2
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Ahh she's being a ****ing child, let her cry.

So should I just let her contact me tomorrow?
Original post by Anonymous
So should I just let her contact me tomorrow?

Yeah, I would. Don't pander to petty nonsense.
Reply 4
Yeah, I would. Don't pander to petty nonsense.

The only thing I might add, which is quite important, is that she got sexually assaulted in a club a couple nights ago. I wasn't with her at the time, but she told me 2 guys groped her: one stuck is hand under crutch and the other squeezed her bum .... maybe this is affecting her?
The only thing I might add, which is quite important, is that she got sexually assaulted in a club a couple nights ago. I wasn't with her at the time, but she told me 2 guys groped her: one stuck is hand under crutch and the other squeezed her bum .... maybe this is affecting her?

hmmm maybe, it's hard to guess whether that was traumatic or just annoying to her. If it's the latter and she's just in a huff about some other trivial bull****, expecting you to now fawn over her and bend over backwards trying to weedle it out of her... why play along? I reckon that's what she's doing. I don't imagine someone who has just had a genuinely traumatic sexual assault would bother to mask being upset with being angry. I reckon they'd just come out with it... but who knows. Maybe I'm wrong.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
hmmm maybe, it's hard to guess whether that was traumatic or just annoying to her. If it's the latter and she's just in a huff about some other trivial bull****, expecting you to now fawn over her and bend over backwards trying to weedle it out of her... why play along? I reckon that's what she's doing. I don't imagine someone who has just had a genuinely traumatic sexual assault would bother to mask being upset with being angry. I reckon they'd just come out with it... but who knows. Maybe I'm wrong.

She wasn't angry ... she was crying.
Be careful mate, you've got a crazy one there....

Genuinely watch out, like training a puppy, if you give in it will reinforce the behaviour and it will keep happening and the next thing you know she's ****ting on your sofa
Reply 8
Original post by Huskaris
Be careful mate, you've got a crazy one there....

Genuinely watch out, like training a puppy, if you give in it will reinforce the behaviour and it will keep happening and the next thing you know she's ****ting on your sofa

She's what on my sofa?

I don't know whether she's being really sensitive because she got fumbled in a club ... orrrr ... she's just had a really bad time at home and it's ****ing with her emotions?
Reply 9
Literally no clue. Maybe she remembered the death of a previous family member at that point? Just call back tomorrow
Original post by Another
Literally no clue. Maybe she remembered the death of a previous family member at that point? Just call back tomorrow

Nah, I'm not going to call back ... I'll let her do that. My auntie is on the verge of dying ... I teased her a little after she called me "cocky" and then starts crying when ALL DAY I've been screwed up because of my aunt's imminent death ...

She told me she was very sorry for her ... that she's here for me, etc .... and then this :frown:

If OP takes advice from this sad loser then he may aswell end things with her now.

And OP, I find it a bit weird that you 'need as much support as the family member' who is dying of cancer? Really?
Original post by TolerantBeing
If OP takes advice from this sad loser then he may aswell end things with her now.

And OP, I find it a bit weird that you 'need as much support as the family member' who is dying of cancer? Really?

She's my aunt ... I've known her my whole entire life ... When my mum passed away she's the one who took care of me the most ... I don't want to talk about all my history ... but this is why I need help too.

!!!!!

selfish **** no wonder she hung up on you, get your head out your ass and maybe she'll respect you more
She wasn't angry ... she was crying.

I got the angry bit from her deliberately not picking up her phone. That sounds more like someone who's in a huff than someone who's upset to me.

P.S ... it's ironic that he answered the question and gave valid, thoughtful information whereas you have chosen to attack me and my personal history.

Lick my sweaty sack. You offered nothing.
I got the angry bit from her deliberately not picking up her phone. That sounds more like someone who's in a huff than someone who's upset to me.

Well she was crying, I'm 200% sure of that ... you coudl quite clearly hear the sobbing, sniffing, etc ...

So there might of been a bit of anger mixed in it, and that's reason why she chose not to answer the phone, but I sent her a message almost immediately after to apologise and to tell her I'd leave it to her if she wants to talk tomorrow (today).

I'm not going to be the one to call her ... if she does then I'll just play it out casually ... if not then, I'll wait.
Lick my sweaty sack. You offered nothing.

Exactly what I said :biggrin:

All she/he has done is insult me ...
Original post by beyknowles
!!!!!

selfish **** no wonder she hung up on you, get your head out your ass and maybe she'll respect you more

Watch your tone ... my mum died when I was 3 ... she's the one who raised me as her own, and now she's dying of cancer. She's getting a lot of support from everyone .... I need help because it's destroying me ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending