The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You might be extremely clingy or have bad BO.
Reply 2
Anonymous
i'm attractive, motivated, have a great sense of humor,

are those personal opinions about yourself?
No offense, but do you sleep with them straight away?
Reply 4
Maybe they're put off by your arrogance?
Reply 5
"i'm attractive, motivated, have a great sense of humor"

modest too.

maybe you just have a **** personality.

but to be fair, it does kinda happen with me and some girls. just keep going till u find a guy u r truly compatable with.
Maybe the guys you are choosing like to seem interested for a while in order to get one thing (perhaps?). And then if they dont get it they cant be arsed and just stop contacting you!
Why do you see so many guys?

Perhaps the answer lies there.
Maybe the guys just want one thing from you.
notts
"i'm attractive, motivated, have a great sense of humor"

modest too.

I was just thinking that...
Arrogance isn't attractive, there's a reason.
Maybe you love yourself too much and there isn't enough room in that ego of yours to 'love' anyone else.
Reply 11
Look everyone, stop attacking her for that first bit. She only said it because it was relevant - there's nothing wrong with confidence in yourself. It's only bad if she takes it to the extreme or goes around saying it all the time!

How do you react to these guys? Perhaps you show too much/not enough enthusiasm.
Reply 12
I don't thinks she meant to sound arrogant, she just didn't want it to seem like there wasnt a big personality floor tht was putting guys off.

I don't know whyt his is happeneing to you, it may just be a case of bad luck!
Remember when you start out keep things cool and casual until you feel really comfortable that a relationship would work, listen to the guys opinions and don't inundate him with all your problems all the time, if you sleep with people after less than a month just don't (guys are put off by women they see as 'easy', in a long term relationshoip they probably want someone difficult).
How intense do you get with guys? If you get into a relationship really quickly, for example sleep with them quite fast, get right into it, call them lots - you may come across as clingy, or the relationship burns out because it was too intense too fast.
Try to pace yourself, take it slowly. Get to know them a bit, first.
Also, don't look for relationships. Aim for getting some good friendships, and see if relatinoships lead on from there.

Take care. x
Reply 14
maybe it might be best to try getting to know guys as friends first? then making a move on them if you get on well? it sounds a cliche but that way you can tell that they're genuine and that they'll stick around.
Reply 15
You say arrogant I say jealous.

OP, don't put out so early
i wouldn't worry hunnie relationships are tricky, men are confusing, i would be proud of your confidence as long as you don't come across as arrogant, like some of the other posters have stay take it slowly but still have enthusiasm.

Guys want you to be interested but the dont want to feel smothered by you. they need their own space just as you need your own space too. If a bloke is interested he is interested but if he isn't dont try and force it because what will be, will be xx
Reply 17
how would i be clingy? how much talking is too much talking?

and for all you ***holes who call me arrogant or say i put out, don't read my stupid posts and go get your ugly heads checked. thank you.
Reply 18
lolzar *ouch foot cramp* errm yeah, i agree with the ugly folk as you've been pretty unspecific - all guys lose interest within a week or so ................read it yourself and see what comes to mind.
Reply 19
Mr.God
You might be extremely clingy or have bad BO.

Two, complementary attributes if ever there were.

Latest

Trending

Trending