The Student Room Group

Weird Love

Well this girl bought me luch yesterday but I was wondering if a girl buys you lunch is that a sign of interest also she carried my bags and tied my shoe laces I was thinking maybe she could be my carer for life is that a good idea I could laze around all day while she takes care of everything for me is that not a brilliant idea :smile:

Scroll to see replies

She tied your shoelace:lolwut:
Try and take her on a date but this time you have to pay:wink: and you can try KFC because chicken cottage was kind of low:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
She tied your shoelace:lolwut:
Try and take her on a date but this time you have to pay:wink: and you can try KFC because chicken cottage was kind of low:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yes:Isn't she amazing I think she might be the one where should I take her I thought maybe nando's might be good for a date what do you think:tongue:?
Original post by Mr.loverluver
:yes:Isn't she amazing I think she might be the one where should I take her I thought maybe nando's might be good for a date what do you think:tongue:?

Nando's is better than KFC so you can go there or you can go to TGIF

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nando's is better than KFC so you can go there or you can go to TGIF

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah TGIF is a good idea I heard they have some of the best burgers so I think I might go to tgif instead:smile:.
Yeah TGIF is a good idea I heard they have some of the best burgers so I think I might go to tgif instead:smile:.

OK cool
you better tell me about how the date goes:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK cool
you better tell me about how the date goes:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely:yes: I'll let you know I might take her this friday or saturday.:tongue:
Yeah definitely:yes: I'll let you know I might take her this friday or saturday.:tongue:

OK cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
Original post by Biryani007
:rofl:

I thought I was the only one. :teehee:
answer to all posts on relationship forum - she wants the d

sorting out her hair while walking past you? wants the d

slapped you and called you a dick? wants the d

looked at you in a weird way? wants the d

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

Nope :colone:

Why are you laughing at me this is a true story I'm going on a date with her this saturday at TGIF:undefined:ashamed2
Original post by karmacrunch

Don't laugh at me your just jealous no man will ever do this for you:eviltongue:.
Why are you laughing at me this is a true story I'm going on a date with her this saturday at TGIF:undefined:ashamed2

Cool :smile:
Cool :smile:

Your just Jealous:eviltongue:.

Good :wink:
Don't laugh at me your just jealous no man will ever do this for you:eviltongue:.

I don't want any man lazing around for me, asking me to tie their shoe laces or asking me to buy their lunch all the time while I do all the work. No thanks. :lolwut:
I don't want any man lazing around for me, asking me to tie their shoe laces or asking me to buy their lunch all the time while I do all the work. No thanks. :lolwut:

No she offered to buy me lunch and tie my shoe laces anyway she cares about me thats why it's called affection:u:
Original post by Hydroxy
A woman bought a man lunch ?

LMAO

Your just jealous she offered to buy me lunch so what:eviltongue:it shows she cares about me:u:.
Original post by Hydroxy
Nah i'm only joking.

Would be a lovely world if more women paid for a man they fancies lunch.

:yes:couldn't agree more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending