The Student Room Group

Good enough grades/ukcat?

SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!
AS levels: ABBC
Predicted A-level grades: A* A A
UKCAT average: 650
GCSEs: 4A*s 8As
Piano passes at grades 6 and 7

I'm thinking of applying to King's, Queen Mary London, Cardiff/Bristol and Plymouth.
Kings and Queens would be ideal but I don't know if I meet their requirements especially in terms of my dropped AS C grade in maths and my UKCAT score.
Can anyone help with maybe previous experience in my situation?
Please don't post links to their entry requirements because i'm aware of them but still unsure as to whether i'd even be shortlisted for interview *streessssssss**
Thankss!!!!
Original post by kiwiboy527
SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!

I'm thinking of applying to King's, Queen Mary London, Cardiff/Bristol and Plymouth.
Kings and Queens would be ideal but I don't know if I meet their requirements especially in terms of my dropped AS C grade in maths and my UKCAT score.
Please don't post links to their entry requirements because i'm aware of them but still unsure as to whether i'd even be shortlisted for interview *streessssssss**
Thankss!!!!

Your GCSEs are fine, UKCAT is slightly average, and AS grades are alright (probably on the lower end of the spectrum but should still be fine).

It still depends on your personal statement but I think you should be fine (hopefully)

Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by kiwiboy527
SERIOUS HELP PLEASE!

Thankss!!!!

I emailed Kings and QMUL as it's my first time applying ( I'm a grad but applying for both grad entry and undergrad)

And kings said a competitive UKCAT last year was 690 band 1 STJ however they also considered those with band 2/3. Band 4 were automatically excluded.

QMUL was 660 and band 1/2 were considered.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest