The Student Room Group

dsa laptop

hi, as above. Iv received my dsa into my bank and am about to phone supplier to order my laptop. Iv only just noticed the screen size of the model the assessor said i need. Its a lightweight model and i have trouble carrying things so that is why its been reccommended, but i will struggle to work with the size of the screen. Can i ask the supplier to send me a similar one with a larger screen.?
Reply 1
Original post by lor6126
hi, as above. Iv received my dsa into my bank and am about to phone supplier to order my laptop. Iv only just noticed the screen size of the model the assessor said i need. Its a lightweight model and i have trouble carrying things so that is why its been reccommended, but i will struggle to work with the size of the screen. Can i ask the supplier to send me a similar one with a larger screen.?

If you have had DSA money put into the bank then I would assume you are a Scotland or Northern Ireland funded student. The laptop would have been recommended for a reason, i.e. weight issues, but yes they do have a smaller screen size than standard weight laptops. The supplier won't be able to change the recommended laptop, so I'd suggest you speak to your assessor first.

Quick Reply

Latest