The Student Room Group

Guys: Short, Medium or Long Hair On Girls?

Poll

Which Hair Length Do You Think Looks Best On Girls?

A lot of my guy friends prefer short hair on girls, as they say it looks "different" and stands out. I personally like having long hair tho, feels much better IMO :tongue:

Which do you find most attractive? Vote on the poll :smile:

Short hair:

Medium hair:

Long hair:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not a guy but I love long hair best :redface:
Long hair for defo. :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Precious Illusions
Not a guy but I love long hair best :redface:

I know, I had short and medium hair as a teen but now don't think I ever want to cut it off TBH (even though I've heard you should every now and then, to prevent split ends :lol:)

KittyRe-play
Long hair for defo.

:five:
Long curly hair is the best,that being said I regret being gifted with it
Reply 5
Original post by queen-bee
Long curly hair is the best,that being said I regret being gifted with it

Why? It sounds amazing :tongue: Mine is naturally long and wavy, wish it were a bit curlier though!
Original post by Schezerade
Why? It sounds amazing :tongue: Mine is naturally long and wavy, wish it were a bit curlier though!

It's so untameable most of the time,it irritates me
Reply 7
It's so untameable most of the time,it irritates me

Ah, that sucks :s-smilie: Have you tried the Aussie three minute miracle reconstructor thing? (from Boots?) I find it makes a world of difference in taming my hair, makes a good deep conditioner too.
I know, I had short and medium hair as a teen but now don't think I ever want to cut it off TBH (even though I've heard you should every now and then, to prevent split ends :lol:)

:five:

Yeah long hair is nice...I originally have long wavy hair...its weird because it changes colour lol. Haha normally it looks dark brown but when I open it and go outside in the sun for example, it gives a tinted red shine...very weird indeed lol.
Reply 9
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yeah long hair is nice...I originally have long wavy hair...its weird because it changes colour lol. Haha normally it looks dark brown but when I open it and go outside in the sun for example, it gives a tinted red shine...very weird indeed lol.

That sounds awesome. Mine looks black normally but brown in the sunlight... it's funny lol, I look like I've had a dye job. I think it's usually the undertones coming out?
Reply 10
Definitely long hair!
Reply 11
Original post by CJKay
Definitely long hair!

I agree, but out of interest why? :tongue:
I like long hair but it's a pain. I used to have bum length then chopped loads off to donate to charity.. But it's still too bloody long! I am also malting everywhere at the moment. Not sure why, but everything is covered in hair. I'm like an Afghan hound.
Reply 13

:dontknow: Preferred it for as far back as I remember. I remember in primary school I once told my mum about how much I prefer long hair on the girls. :lol:
A lot of my guy friends prefer short hair on girls, as they say it looks "different" and stands out. I personally like having long hair tho, feels much better IMO :tongue:

Which do you find most attractive? Vote on the poll :smile:

Short hair:

Medium hair:

Long hair:

"Feels much better"? ..aay grab during sex? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Men want to grab it during sex of course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by lozasaurus99
"Feels much better"? ..aay grab during sex? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TSR and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman 1/2 as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
Ah, that sucks :s-smilie: Have you tried the Aussie three minute miracle reconstructor thing? (from Boots?) I find it makes a world of difference in taming my hair, makes a good deep conditioner too.

I've realised nothing can tame my thick hair. I've tried that and Charles worthington products for frizzy hair,ive lost the battle :tongue:
Reply 18
I've realised nothing can tame my thick hair. I've tried that and Charles worthington products for frizzy hair,ive lost the battle :tongue:

On the plus side, at least it's thick :tongue: But such a pain to take care of, I know what you mean :lol:
On the plus side, at least it's thick :tongue: But such a pain to take care of, I know what you mean :lol:

Usually when I come out the shower,I put oil on it,just to be able to control it and then split it in half when brushing. The process is so tiring

Quick Reply

Latest