The Student Room Group

Gap year students - are you bored yet?

I am :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Come interailing with me then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I am still upset.
Not yet, hopefully got a job on the way and revising for my A level modules. Who knows how I'll be feeling come December..
Original post by Youni-chan
Not yet, hopefully got a job on the way and revising for my A level modules. Who knows how I'll be feeling come December..

Yaaay !! :smile: so you're reapplying then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm very very bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nmjasdk
I am still upset.

Unplanned gap year? :frown:
Original post by Youni-chan

Ooh congrats have you had an interview, what type of job? I'm waiting to start uni in March so it's kind of a gap year i suppose 8)
Original post by lozasaurus99
Come interailing with me then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha planning a trip around Europe? :biggrin:
Enforced gap yah due to getting A*AB when I needed AAA for med school -_-

Much boredom.
Your face is really beautiful.
Original post by Dr. Django
Enforced gap yah due to getting A*AB when I needed AAA for med school -_-

Much boredom.

Oh dear! I'm sure as a future med student you could be volunteering or something :wink: Although i should probably do that myself as a future Nursing student! Have you got a job?

Original post by queensboy
Your face is really beautiful.

Thank you!
Original post by AKKaur
I am :s-smilie:

Fancy going to Nandos!?
Original post by AKKaur
Oh dear! I'm sure as a future med student you could be volunteering or something :wink: Although i should probably do that myself as a future Nursing student! Have you got a job?

Thank you!

But then again you're sikh, so I'm not surprised.

You're making us all look bad, you need to start being less pretty, haha.

Too much of this going in with your face...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
Original post by AKKaur

!

I'm doing volunteering stuff, gonna try and get more ASAP but I'm limited by the fact I go to school still a bit -_-

But yeah, gonna try and get a job and/or more voluntary shiz

Creepy/10
Original post by Bill_Gates
Fancy going to Nandos!?

Let's go :colone:

Hahaha i didn't realise we were known for being good looking.

LOL not sure what to make of that, thanks? :tongue:

Original post by Dr. Django
I'm doing volunteering stuff, gonna try and get more ASAP but I'm limited by the fact I go to school still a bit -_-

But yeah, gonna try and get a job and/or more voluntary shiz

Oh cool, what type of volunteering are you currently doing - i've only done numerous work experience placements but i wouldn't mind something regular. I'm going to try a hospital but it's so far to get to :s-smilie:

Try looking for christmas temps, which is what i'm doing. I'm waiting for the supermarket adverts for xmas employees to be released!
I was very bored :frown:
Original post by AKKaur

Oh cool, what type of volunteering are you currently doing - i've only done numerous work experience placements but i wouldn't mind something regular. I'm going to try a hospital but it's so far to get to :s-smilie:

Try looking for christmas temps, which is what i'm doing. I'm waiting for the supermarket adverts for xmas employees to be released!

I've been doing it for 2 years; working with disabled children at a youth club. I'm also soon working on a one to one basis with a kid trying to integrate him into "mainstream" extracurricular activities etc. and them some sport coaching.

I'm gonna try and get something in a hospital, probs just voluntary as I can't commit to much as I have school and I'm away for 3 week over christmas so can't get a job then -_-
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lozasaurus99
Yaaay !! :smile: so you're reapplying then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! :biggrin:

Original post by AKKaur
Ooh congrats have you had an interview, what type of job? I'm waiting to start uni in March so it's kind of a gap year i suppose 8)

Yes, just had a group one at my local ASDA yesterday, one to one interview tomorrow...really hope I get it :smile: checkouts or those people who restock shelves (I dont know the proper name lol)

Quick Reply

Latest