The Student Room Group

Which Greek Goddess are you?

Apparently I'm Hera
http://www.playbuzz.com/calistam10/which-greek-goddess-are-you

"Goddess of Marriage (Queen of the gods)
You have a very patient and motherly disposition. You look after all of those you care about in one way or another. Your patience is made of steel and you hardly ever get angry. Many say you are gullible but you actually see more than they think...however sometimes you have a tendency to let people step all over you anyways even when you know they are doing just that!"
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am Demeter, apparently.

The picture is this close to violating TSR Guidelines. :lolwut:

"Goddess of Harvest!

You are a laid back individual for the most part, especially when you are outside. Being with nature is very natural to you to the point maybe you are little too into nature and not enough into what is going on around you! Your social life needs a little work but you don't notice that as much as you do the environment. You are a responsible individual however and are very loyal to those who do earn your attention."
Athena, apparently :tongue:

"Goddess of War and Wisdom
Cool and collected. People look to you for wisdom and advice. You tend to keep to yourself and sometimes wonder how you got stuck with all the idiots around you. You try and keep to yourself and not get involved in such petty drama however there are moments when people test you and you get involved due to your temper, you won't admit to this however."
I'm also Athena :smile:
Also got Athena. Wanted to be one of the Erinyes. :moon:
Mania

The Goddess of Chaos!
You sometimes come off as creepy and this is simply because you like to know what's going on. Your not nosy, it's more like your looking for the perfect opportunity to pull the rug out from under someone's feet so to speak. You feel some people deserve it, especially that one arrogant person...besides...Chaos tends to be fun to watch

(This is not me at all hahahaha. More of an Athena)
Athena, surprise surprise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Before I take, it I KNOW I have to be Aphrodite!!

But I'll take it....

*on the question where it asks, worst quality. I have them all :s-smilie:* Why I can't really stand personality tests...
(edited 9 years ago)
Greek mythology :ahee:

Doing it now..
Original post by Madd Taurusette

Did I misread Aphrodite, or did you not get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Did I misread Aphrodite, or did you not get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said, before I've taken it, I know I have to be Aphrodite.

Now that I've taken it...

I posted my results...
Athena is here. :rolleyes:

Original post by Black Rose
Greek mythology :ahee:

Doing it now..

What did you get? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not Aphrodite :redface: I am a Taurus, and our planet is Venus, and our goddess is Aphrodite :s-smilie:

But going through questions, I picked Dragon, I picked Summer, I picked Fire, etc. And Athena normally is associated with Aries, which would go with my answers.
Original post by karmacrunch
Athena is here. :rolleyes:

What did you get? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can't all be Athena?! :s-smilie:
I might retake :biggrin:...
Also Athena! :biggrin:
Original post by Madd Taurusette
We can't all be Athena?! :s-smilie:
I might retake :biggrin:...

I did it twice to check, with different options. One more try... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hera. :smile: Scares the **** out of me... half of it is kinda true.
Original post by karmacrunch
I did it twice to check, with different options. One more try... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what were the new turnouts? :smile:
The likelihood would be that most people get athena though, due to the fact the majority of the people on this forum are going to be relatively academic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest